cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 more Sleep....

Kel
Lush Team
Lush Team

“Beauty Sleep sounds like a product we’ll still be selling in 20 years' time.” Mark Constantine 

Who's excited about this indulgent face and body mask launching tomorrow? Zzzzzzz

resize_beauty_sleep_face_mask_bath_hero_image_2020-3.jpg

9 Replies 9

Elise
Lush Team
Lush Team

I am sooooo bloomin excited and I think this is going to become an instant classic. I've already told the Poole shop to expect me first thing tomorrow haha 😆

thimblecricket
Ickle Lushie Bot

I got this in the subscription box and I adore it. It really does the trick for relaxing me after a long day..making it the right kind of treat...which might mean I'm stuck in a Halloween mindset already. I'll show myself out.

AlexA
Lush Moderator
Lush Moderator

Really looking forward to trying this! Who else is masking more after wearing their face coverings?!

I am defiantly using a face mask more since wearing a face coverings or maybe that's just an excuse 😉 

AshleyMacD
Lush Team
Lush Team

I bought one today, I cannot wait to use it tonight! 

- - - Join me on Instagram & TikTok! My Fragrance and Beauty account is @myscentoftheday - - -

Have you used it yet?I'm excited to hear if you got your beauty sleep?

binkx
Handmade Hero

It sounds so amazing! I think the fact that it has Gorgeous lotion in it is what is really going to put it over the top and make it super decadent and amazing for the skin. I hope it comes to the US soon so I can actually get my hands on it! 

~ Binkx
@queen.of.misrule

Minimombach
Bathing Master

I love love love this mask! Now with this one I have my go-tos for whatever time of day it is. If it’s morning, cup o coffee, night, beauty sleep, now I need to find my perfect mid-day mask

Suvi
Lush Team
Lush Team

I used Beauty Sleep for the first time last night and...it's amazing 😍! Leaves the skin feeling so soft and I didn't need to use moisturiser straight away afterwards. Love it!