MysticCharm
UltraLushie

aloe bamboo cleanser

illipe butter cleanser roll

Brush strokes

Cucumber pads

Repeat foot balm

Diamond Dust bath bomb

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.
17 Replies 17

Spellbound
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I'd like to try Cucumber pads.

Me too 😀

FluffyBex
Groovy Kind of Lushie

illipe butter cleanser roll?! Is that the pink roll thing in this month’s F&F box?!  🤩😍

Yes, yes it is. And it's soooo nice 😍👌🏼

FluffyBex
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Thanks - amazing! 😍😀

Metamorphabubbl
Bath Submerger

Yay I'm excited about Diamond dust 💗

I really loved it, and can't wait to get my hands on some more.

hey

i dont get the subscription boxes but it looks an amazing bath bomb. what sort of smell is it?

vicki3142
Bath Submerger

My fav roll this time and the scent is amazing shame it’s all squished I went Liverpool last week and they had the illipse of fath and lots of other ones there and it’s solid not watery at all I’m like what have they done differently that the ones we got in the box ? They also had the rose eye pads too which I prefer over the cucumber ones 

daggergirl17
Groovy Kind of Lushie

i think its exactly the same but don't know for sure I put my aloe bamboo and Illipe of faith in some empties and they aren't a mushy state anymore, just a bit annoying as I had like 4 empties and used them all for ff boxed items but they turn to mush in the paper wrapper - if only they used the grease proof paper you get in store when you get a massage bar for example 

nixirosiejam
Handmade Hero

Can't wait to try aloe bamboo cleanser!!!

Also I know it's a common moan and I love repeat and diamond dust but I'm so fed up of the kitchen box surprise products becoming mainline a couple of months after their box. It's so tough because I hate that they're using the box to get reviews on new products but at the same time I am so happy that repeats going mainline. I wish they did samples in the kitchen boxes if they wanted us to review future products!

Yeah I have the same feeling tbh if they want us to review products then fine but add them as extra not as a actual item in the box repeat I liked the texture of but I hated the scent as I don’t like orange but if was in different scent then yeah only other tootle moan is leaves ure hands really greasy for a bit and having to sit down for ages to let it absorb 

To avoid your feet going greasy and getting stuff stuck to it, put talcum powder on afterwards to absorb the excess oils! 

But, yeah, fed up of every single surprise item going mainline. The odd one I wouldn't mind but nearly every single one is a bit ridiculous.

Tobi7
Bath Submerger

Repeat!! I've read a lot of things about it and I just want to have it before the summer so I can just put on my flip-flops to my super soft feet! 😍