cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advent Calendar and Christmas Spoilers

Scottie
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Have you guys seen the post by lush.scents on Instagram? It shares pictures of the calendar for this year and a list of what will be inside. What does everyone think?

I'm shocked there is no Snow Fairy scented items. Also a bit concerned there is nothing Yog Nog scented either. I'm looking forward to Golden Pear body scrub though! 🍐I believe all the products not marked as exclusive will be available to buy separately as part of the Christmas range.

I find the design of the box a bit bizarre. Beautiful but why the flowers? Not very Christmasy.

Ofc all credit goes to lush.scents on Instagram!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRavbP1g1X0/?utm_medium=copy_link 

IMG_20210717_172254.jpg

IMG_20210717_172314.jpg

Screenshot_2021-07-17-16-57-43-40.jpg

28 Replies 28

MysticCharm
Lush Hottie

I'm very excited by the new exclusive products, and will be getting this. I know the box design isn't festive, but I think that it's so you can use it all year round for various things.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

penguin89
Bath Submerger

It's beautiful. Not festive but I prefer that. I use my box from last year as general storage which means it feels like the money isn't wasted. I love packaging you can reuse and its harder to do with themed packaging. I'm also glad there is no snow fairy (I hate snow fairy I know it is very popular but there is so much snow fairy around at Christmas people who love it will still have access to it). Hoping Yog Nog will make it back in the general Christmas range though.

I'd love to know what some of the scents are for products I don't recognize though.

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Here, let me be helpful! 

https://www.reddit.com/r/LushCosmetics/comments/o0nzbn/lush_halloween_christmas_2021_news_spoilers/

all info you want will be there. I love checking it. 

Spellbound
Groovy Kind of Lushie

In my opinion, the design of this advent calendar looks cheap. What is more, flowers don't fit the Christmas theme. I don't need most of the products from this advent calendar. I don't mind the absence of Snow Fairy and Yog Nog because I don't like them but it doesn't matter because I'm not going to buy this advent calendar.

I hope other people will like it more than me.

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I don't think this is one that I'll be getting. There's only one product in there That I really want and it's not even exclusive. 

lushdan_
Bathing Master

No doubt this will come with the usual high price tag.

I notice there is no Ponche so I’m glad I have a fresh bottle saved. I need no more shower gels though and I already have plenty of Lime Bounty body butter.

I’m here for Golden Pear body scrub. My favourite scent

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Golden pear will be separate in the range. It's not a calendar exclusive. 

Cloudymazoo
Bathing Master

I like the design of the box and totally agree it makes sense if you want to keep it for use all year round! Slightly easter themed though, spot the bunny?😁

Will have to think about it,prices tend to be even higher in Europe and im counting at least six all-year-round products and five products in the sleepy/twilight scent? Hmmmmm... The Merry Christmas shower gel sounds amazing though!! Saw more spoilers from Lush.scents on Instagram (Thank you!!!) and seems to be Cherryish scented?😋😋😋

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Thank you. Now I shall forever see the bunny. 

vicki3142
Ickle Lushie Bot

Tbh gutted there’s no snow fairy in it as that’s one I associate with Christmas from lush and would have loved to see the snow fairy body milk that they had in cloudy box last time in something in a bigger size as the 50ml lasted about a week and was gorgeous 

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Honestly? I think this year's range has the least amount on SF I've seen in a while. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/LushCosmetics/comments/o0nzbn/lush_halloween_christmas_2021_news_spoilers/

Beccylushalot
Bathing Master

I cannot wait for this x

lush_obsessed_
Bath Submerger

I really like the look of this one, the inside of the box is so pretty. It doesn't really fit the Christmas theme on the outside but it definitely does on the inside.

I do however think it's better this way so the box can be reused all year round as I do like to reuse gift boxes/bags etc.

I love how many new and exclusive products there are this year, I just wish they was available individually because  although I really love the advent calendars and large gift boxes, they are out of my price range. 

Same here. Maybe next year Merry Christmas Shower gel will be in the range. It would be the only thing I would want the calendar for.