cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

August Fresh & Flowers💐☀️

LushingAlong
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Here’s the first look at the August F&F menu!

What do we all think? I think the eye pads are super cute!! It’s also + an aloe leaf (not in my sc for some reason) which will be super refreshing!

B1AF2296-DCA4-44F9-88F6-0E4E59613493.jpeg

25 Replies 25

MysticCharm
Lush Hottie

OMG PFYH soap!!!!!!! I still haven't signed up for one of these boxes, but I think I might just have to grab one of these boxes with this fab selection.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

kay
Bathing Master

I’m not subscribed to F&F, but I’ll be interested to hear how they’re shipping the ‘frozen’ toner without it melting!

Scottie
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I imagine it's probably liquid and you have to freeze it yourself.

Honey
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I’m so excited for this one!!! I’m really pleased the aloe vera leaf is in addition to the flowers and not instead of like the seaweed

LushingAlong
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Sadly I believe it’s in place of the flowers 😕 the many usually says Flowers as a separate ingredient if it’s including them.

Flowers is listed as a seperate ingredient.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

D9DFEE2F-8E3E-41CD-9536-D5F4BC9FBBFA.png

 does say flowers as well as aloe vera. 

LushingAlong
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Omg awesome!! It didn’t show that when I looked, my bad🤣 I’m glad they’ve included it as extra!

lushdan_
Bathing Master

I’ve been really enjoying these boxes but this is going to be the first one I skip. The menu looks a bit boring for my liking.

SquidgyMilk
Bathing Master

Very tempted to sign up!

My wallet is telling me no, but my body is telling me yes 🙌🏻 

Metamorphabubbl
Ickle Lushie Bot

I'm not subscribed but I love this box! When do we have to sign up by?

By 25th July

Ginge
Bathing Master

I’m really tempted to try this one. It looks right up my street! I was disappointed with the July box which was my first one so I’m torn between not risking it or giving it a second chance.

Nicolaap
Ickle Lushie Bot

Doesn’t look anywhere near £35 of products, same as last month. This is the issue I have with this box.