cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bubble Bath time!!

Kel
Lush Team
Lush Team

Have you see the Bubble spoilers from @Reb_S and @KaiW this week? Well I’m here to bring you some more…

My dog Maple is super excited to reveal Puppy Love will be part of the phase 2 bubble bar launch.

This super cute bubble bar is packed full of uplifting essential oils such as Lemon, Grapefruit and Bergamot oils, just perfect for mood boosting bath! If your a fan of The Kiss perfume you’ll be pleased to know this shares the same scent!

How adorable is the design?? (It wasn’t inspired by Maple.... but I don't have the heart to tell her LOL) Image from iOS (66).jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Its not Maple, and the bubble bar has nothing to do with Pups but heres Winnie anyway having a sniff and giving her seal of approval to Apple Crumble!  The cream that holds the two halves together contains fresh apple pulp so as well as being super moisturising from the cocoa and shea butters it also cleanses and tones!   IMG_9918.jpgIMG_9922.jpg 

If you're a fan of the scent of freshly baked apple pies/crumbles that have a hint of spice in there (Winnie certainly is!) you'll be a fan of this.

View solution in original post

25 Replies 25

lush_obsessed_
Bath Submerger

I can't wait to be able to buy and try this one, it looks so cute and I I love lemon 😍🍋

Metamorphabubbl
Ickle Lushie Bot

this looks amazing. 

Please can all photos of new products be modelled by Maple please? She is the most beautiful good girl.

I mean i'm not against this idea! 😜

Its not Maple, and the bubble bar has nothing to do with Pups but heres Winnie anyway having a sniff and giving her seal of approval to Apple Crumble!  The cream that holds the two halves together contains fresh apple pulp so as well as being super moisturising from the cocoa and shea butters it also cleanses and tones!   IMG_9918.jpgIMG_9922.jpg 

If you're a fan of the scent of freshly baked apple pies/crumbles that have a hint of spice in there (Winnie certainly is!) you'll be a fan of this.

View solution in original post

Oh hi Winnie 😍🥺

Apple 🍏 I'm so excited!

But even better than the bubbles is gorgeous good girl Winnie. Those ears 😍

WINNIE!!! How adorable! Maple likes to give all my Lush products a good sniff before too! 

I think Apple Crumble is going to be one of my favourites, as I love the design, scent description, and I always love a moisturising bubble bar.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

LemonBunny
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Can’t wait to try this one! 

Ooh I can’t wait to try all these new goodies! 

Doddiemae
Ickle Lushie Bot

Ooooh I'm so excited for this one! I've been wanting more zesty scents recently and also I'm a sucker for anything dog related! 😂

robert
Lushie

The bubble bar is so adorable but I mean... look at Maple 🤩🥺❤️

SophieW
Admin
Admin

Maple - an actual angel. 💛

lukesamsowden
Bath Submerger

So correct me if I’m wrong, but so far candy rain, vasuvio, worry monster, rainbow and puppy love is being released?

Luke X
Check out my Blog at https://www.lukesamsowden.com/ or my Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/lukesamsowden/