cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bubbles...!

Reb_S
Ickle Lushie Bot

Surprise!!

I'm so excited to begin sharing with you all our fabulous new bubble bars!!! I know everyone has been waiting a while for them and we wanted to let our community in on the secret first! Look out for reveals from other members throughout the week and in the comments of posts too!

First up is Mrs Whippy!!!! I'm so excited that this is being rolled out as I was so jealous of the kitchen box subscribers being able to experience this scent. It's got a lovely gentle and sweet almond scent and pretty pink swirl.  It's really exciting to experience a sweeter bath product that isn't necessarily the classic citrus or bubblegum that lush is so well known for, and I love how the almond softens the water as well. Plus this bubble bar looks really sweet too! It would pair really well with coco loco shower oil I think as they both have gentle sweet smells or possibly even rose jam shower gel to bring out its sweetness?!

This bubble bar definitely reminds me of vintage lush and what it felt like walking into a store as a teen and smelling everything for the first time. Maybe there is a more specific retro product people can think of that it reminds them of? Let me know! 

New Bubble bar Mrs WhippyNew Bubble bar Mrs Whippy

15 Replies 15

robert
Lushie

I’m so excited for the new bubble bars!!!! Mrs. Whippy is probably the one that I need the most, I love the Candy Rain scent and I still have a fresh bath bomb from the kitchen box stored away to use it with the new bubble bar. 😊

Thanks for the review! I’ll keep an eye out for the next ones 👀

PS: I would pair it with American Cream shower gel 😃

MysticCharm
Lush Hottie

Thank you for posting this, and I can't wait for the release. I'd pair it with it with The Comforter bubble bar.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

LushingAlong
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I’m BEYOND excited for the new bubble bars, they’re my fave product type ever!

mrs whippy looks so yum, I cant wait to make a bubble jar for this and ALL the others too!

jessicajay
Bath Submerger

Ohhh, I still have my Mrs Whippy bath bomb from the Kitchen box! Can't wait to pair them!

Spellbound
Groovy Kind of Lushie

In what countries will it be sold? I liked the bath bomb from the Kitchen box.

LushBox
Ickle Lushie Bot

It's definitely the perfect example of vintage Lush. For me, it's a blackcurrant/raspberry ripple ice cream scent but then it has a herbal, almost green base that makes the fragrance a bit more unique and weird (in a good way). It's what Lush does best, take something mainstream and add a unusual twist. 

Reb_S
Ickle Lushie Bot

Introducing..... Vesuvio!!

This bubble bar is spot on for any fans of cinders! Filled with nourishing cocoa butter, shea butter, almond oil, and a hint of citrus, I'm over the moon that this scent is back in a new form. This could be really FUN to use with bath fun too and create some playful scenes with, or the perfect bubble bar for a calming night in. I can't stress enough how much I love the bubble bar and butter combination.  The top is cocoa butter to make your bath really moisturising! I think the best thing about this range is how unique all of the scents are and that really shines through with Vesuvio. 

It's like an at-home science experiment but better because it's full of bubbles and smells heavenly (instead of the vinegar and baking soda ones I'm sure we all tried as children haha). 

Are you excited about this bubble bar? What are your thoughts?

Vesuvio bubble barVesuvio bubble bar

LushBox
Ickle Lushie Bot

Can't wait to be Lava-ed up. I'll see myself out 😅

LushingAlong
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Lmaoooo

Well that's just a list of some of my favourite ingredients in product form.

C A N N O T 🌋  W A I T

Scottie
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I adored Cinders shower gel. So excited to try this cute bubble bar!

So they’ve taken out the popping candy on top that the previous version had, right? 🥺

My children will go nuts for this one, they love volcanoes and bubble bars so to have them combined.... wow! 

MysticCharm
Lush Hottie

I'll be buying a few of those as I'm a huge fan of the Cinders scent!

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.