cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Can anyone recommend a Hair product that helps with Frizz?

rdelilah
Lushie

I have curly hair which is prone to frizziness and I was wondering if anyone could recommend me a product that can help? Frizzy hair will be the death of me πŸ€£

1 Accepted Solution

MysticCharm
Lush Hottie

My hair is very wavy, and like you prone to frizziness. I've found Revive really good at controlling it, and it smells so good!

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

MysticCharm
Lush Hottie

My hair is very wavy, and like you prone to frizziness. I've found Revive really good at controlling it, and it smells so good!

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

View solution in original post

Thank you, I'll check it out. Maybe I can pick up a sample next time I'm near a store πŸ™‚

nixirosiejam
Bathing Master

Jasmine henna fluff ease!!!!! A 225g tub lasts me about four uses and I have shoulder length thick hair.  I use it once a week, put in overnight and wrap ith a T-shirt and then wash out in the morning. Leaves hair sleek smooth and I find increases strength as well! 

Ooh, even the name makes it sound promising! I don't tend to like leaving products in my hair overnight though as I feel it makes my hair feel greasy even after I wash it off, is there an alternative way I could use this product? 

Lushmim
Handmade Hero

I'm awaiting delivery of some of the new curly hair range will keep you posted πŸ˜†

Ooh how exciting! And thank you, that's very kind of you πŸ˜Š

Doddiemae
Ickle Lushie Bot

Marilyn hair mask πŸ˜˜πŸ‘Œ also R&B (which I think is now revive) is suuuuuuper moisturising and a little goes a long way! It's nice and thick without being way to heavy. I used it when I had a hair nightmare from hell (hairdressers literally burnt /melted all of my naturally fair hair with bleach) - it was a frizz ball and snapping everywhere and this was the only thing I found (and I was buying a LOT) that would help. If it could calm down that hot mess, then it would work miracles on your hair ❀️❀️

AshleyMacD
Lush Team
Lush Team

Definitely Jasmin & Henna Fluff eaze! It's such an underrated product, it truly is amazing!

- - - Join me on Instagram & TikTok! My Fragrance and Beauty account is @myscentoftheday - - -