cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIY gift

KlaireScampo62
Bathing Master

Hey

So I am making my son (4 in August) a school cone (Schultute) to celeberate him startign reception. So as well as things like pencils, rubbers, sweets etc I wanted to add a few lush things but my brain has drawn a blank except for Crayon bubble bar.

any recommendations from parents/aunties/uncles/cousins etc of little kidos who have any ideas. I can travel to Liverpool so exclusive products in achor store is not an issue.

thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

He does like ickle bit but prefers big blue now (loves seaweed).

he does like the fun and I’m only an hour train away from Liverpool

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

MysticCharm
Lush Hottie

What about Ickle Baby Bot, and one of the fun bars.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

He does like ickle bit but prefers big blue now (loves seaweed).

he does like the fun and I’m only an hour train away from Liverpool

View solution in original post

What about rainbow BB as it smells great, and is brightly coloured? How lucky to be close to Liverpool as I'd love to visit that store.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

It’s amazing as it’s quite good for a day out. I love Liverpool as it reminds me a little bit of my hometown. 

Ame_Crab_2
Lushie

May I suggest the AbraCadabra bubble stick? My younger cousins really like creamy candy, avo bath and twilight. 

He’s not had abracadabra before so maybe worth it! 

lush_obsessed_
Bath Submerger

I think intergalactic would be perfect for a little boy, fun bars would also be good.

There are a few bubble bars that kids would love, my little boy likes worry monster because it has eyes 😂

Fun maybe the way to go 

Sophie1
Bathing Master

Favourite in our house for the little one is rainbow fun they might have some exclusives in the Liverpool store also the bubble wands and dragons egg as it makes a popping sound. 

Me_the_bather
Handmade Hero

Why don't you try a shower bomb too maybe? I'm trying to think of smaller, budget ideas and Liverpool has a few more shower bombs I think! Abracadabra would be great and the new frozen bubble bar too! 

He’s quite young so a shower bomb maybe not a great idea. He would love the frozen one (he loves frozen for Olaf)