cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Floating Flower Bath Bomb

MysticCharm
Lush Hottie

This bath bomb is hands down one of my top favourites, and I'd love more products in this scent.

I love the floral scent, the design, the beautiful pale blue bath water, and I love that I need to use very little body lotion afterwards, as my skin feels so soft, and hydrated.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.
4 Replies 4

Scottie
Groovy Kind of Lushie

It is a great bath bomb! My favorite thing about it is how moisturizing it is. And the flower looks so pretty floating in the water. When I first got it, I just assumed it would fall apart in the bath but I was pleasantly surprised.

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Yep! the flower on the top is a sturdy little thing. 

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I bought floating flower on a whim to make up free delivery on an online order. Now it is in my top 5 bath bombs of all time. I would love a shower gel of this, as you know. It's so great for my eczema and not only hydrates my skin, it soothes it too. Sweet floral is one of my favourite combos and FF works in perfect unity with Castle in the clouds Bubble bar. You are also soo right about the design, it's elegant and just pleasing to the eyes, especially the flower on the top, it's like the icing on the cake. : D

jessicajay
Bath Submerger

I still haven't tried Floating Flower, but I've heard so many great things about it! I love me a good opaque, moisturizing bath. And that pale blue color is so beautiful! I used to dislike florals, but they're really growing on me.