cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glen Cocoa

Nicolaap
Ickle Lushie Bot

Hi, Glen Cocoa is now on the Lush website. Does anyone know what skin type this is for? Does it have any special qualities? Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Doddiemae
Bath Submerger

I got this is the fresh and flowers box... I have very sensitive skin that's been quite dry lately and this is great on my skin! Moisturising and not too much of a scrub to be irritating when you wash it off. It does dry down so I'd say don't leave it on your skin too long if you want it to wash off gently. Plus it smells so good you'll want to eat it! 😂

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

MysticCharm
UltraLushie

It is a very moisturising mask, so would be suitable for very dry skin.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

Thanks. Next order I’m getting one! 

rdelilah
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Just the post i needed, I was wondering the same thing!

Honey
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I miss the days when there was an actual description of each product telling you the benefits of the ingredients etc and who it would work for rather than just some reviews that I could read if I went to the review section... 

I've noticed this lately too! 

Spellbound
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Totally agree with you! Lush should directly list all the benefits of the product and skin types it is suitable for. When I received Beauty Sleep in the Kitchen box I did not understand what this mask is supposed to do.

Karenslush
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I have sensitive skin and it was completely fine for my skin type too. 💖

rdelilah
Groovy Kind of Lushie

It's so good to see how well this has worked for those with sensitive skin, I'll definitely be purchasing one in the near future 😊

Doddiemae
Bath Submerger

I got this is the fresh and flowers box... I have very sensitive skin that's been quite dry lately and this is great on my skin! Moisturising and not too much of a scrub to be irritating when you wash it off. It does dry down so I'd say don't leave it on your skin too long if you want it to wash off gently. Plus it smells so good you'll want to eat it! 😂

View solution in original post

daggergirl17
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I used the last of mine from my f&f box today, i find it mattifies my skin, but make sure not too leave it on too long as it irritates my skin, it leaves my face refreshed and clear feeling, it smells really totally incredible 😍