cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!

grace
Community Manager

Oh hello there, my darlings.

I have some exciting news... it's Lush Community's first birthday very soon! Can you believe we've been going for a year already? I certainly can't! 

Now, there will be some fabulous celebrations coming, of course. But in the meantime, and in the spirit of honesty and community, we wanna know... 

- What has been your favourite part of this platform since it came to be?

- Have you found anything particularly interesting in our conversations? 

and, gulp... 

- What, if anything, would you change or tweak in this space, if you could?

Safe space, all opinions and all humans welcome (as per, in the Lush world). Let's have a lovely discussion. 

😘

26 Replies 26

Metamorphabubbl
Ickle Lushie Bot

Happy Birthday 🎈πŸ₯³

My favourite part is being able to talk about the kitchen boxes when they arrive and also getting tips on how to use the products to get the most out of them.

Oh! I also love getting sneaky peeks at new product launches.

MysticCharm
Lush Hottie

Happy Birthday in advance πŸŽ‚

My favourite part is simply interacting with fellow Lush customers, and sharing tips with each other. I also loved reading more about the perfumes, and the stories behind them.

I'd personally love to see a non Lush section where we can talk about general things.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

Greenfairie
Bathing Master

Happy birthday! My favourite part is discussing the kitchen boxes, getting helpful information about how to use products and finding out what they smell like.  Im relatively new to Lush so its helpful for knowing what products to vote for in the Kitchen box. I also like the "try it and tell us" giveaways 😊

LushingAlong
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Happy Birthday!🎈🎁πŸͺ… 

I have loved using the community! I particularly enjoyed creating a few games around Christmas so keep everyone occupied! I also love getting all the latest gossip and spoilers on here!

some more Community special releases would be fabulous! Or maybe some more connection with voting for the kitchen like maybe some more direct threads from inventors for what the community want to see. Let’s amp up the communication!😍 

LushBox
Ickle Lushie Bot

Happy Birthday!

I love the sneak-peeks that we get. 

I find the site a bit arkward to use, especially on my phone, is there any way we could get a reddit-style app? Also, could we get some community exclusives?

YsorandomxP
Groovy Kind of Lushie

A community app would be game-changing honestly! I hate posting something to then forget about it and come back  a week later to notice that people have commented and asked questions. I like to respond quickly and it's just simply easier to do in an app format then in a forum website format.

#TeamGrannyTakesADip

Kaleidoscope
Ickle Lushie Bot

Happy Birthday! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆ

I love reading people’s thoughts on the kitchen box and favourite lush products. I think it would be fun if we could create polls on here, and see the numbers behind people’s opinions on all things lush. 😊

Oo polls is such a good idea!

100% SO effective too. 

Completely agree, would love polls!

SquidgyMilk
Bathing Master

Yay happy birthday πŸ₯³ 

As a new lushie, I find the community is a great way to get advice, ask honest opinions and get information. 

Ame_Crab_2
Lushie

WOOHOO!!  Happy early birthday!! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰

- What has been your favourite part of this platform since it came to be?

Getting to honestly and openly talk to fellow Lushies from all over the show and get to listen to community favourites and experiences. 

- Have you found anything particularly interesting in our conversations? 

Absolutely! I find opinions on the subscription boxes very interesting and love reading and interacting with the conversations. I also really love it when someone gives a raving review of something, I try it and find I love it too. 

- What, if anything, would you change or tweak in this space, if you could?

The only thing I would change is having digital versions of all the lush times magazines. 

I honestly love this platform and its people. To me, it's one of the more wholesome corners of the internet (only being toppled by LoFi comment sections) I also love the sneak peeks and actual members of the Lush team being here to give us heads up about releases, the "try it and tell us" runs and so much more.  Lush has been a part of me since I was 13. I loved this company so much I used it for my company and products project for my health and beauty class. 

Long story short, There's no-where else I'd rather be. 

Lushieconfesses
Bathing Master

A link to purchase the new party exclusives since it’s the forum’s first birthday 

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

YES