cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you could invent any Lush products, what would they be?

ultrabland
Handmade Hero

After being a Lushie for years and trying out different products that have come and gone over the years, I've nailed down around 80% of my go-to products that I always keep in my bathroom, however I've noticed that every now and again I'll feel like there's something missing from my range that the current lineup of products doesn't have. Because of that, I've been having a little bit of fun coming up with my own "fantasy" products that I'd love to see at Lush, and I think it would be great to hear if there's anything else that you guys would like them to invent too!

The Magic Porridge Pot - An oat and sugar based body scrub in the same scent family as Oat soap, with the name inspired by the Brothers' Grimm fairytale and Lush's trademark black pots. Bonus points if they made a matching body lotion in the same scent with an oat milk and cocoa butter base.

You Shall Go To The Ball - A Butterball scented conditioner that's packed full of cocoa butter, and aimed at hair that needs a ton of moisture. Name inspired by the Cinderella fairytale to reference the kind of hair improvement that comes with using the conditioner, as well as keeping a throwback to the original Butterball name.

Rococoa - A rose and chocolate scented bath bomb inspired by The Comforter spa treatment that turns the water a milky pink and is packed with softening cocoa butter and a light shimmery glitter. I think the name speaks for itself. 😁

15 Replies 15

KerriT
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Rococoa sounds so good. 

Not really an invetion but frozen shower gel and shower jelly is something I've been dreaming about for a while. 

A Quinquireme of Ninevah body scrub would be nice, with salt and dessicated coconut. It would be a really moisturising body scrub and way more gentle for people with sensitive skin. 

I'd also like to see a giant space girl bath bomb with mini gold glitter covered star bath melts to make your bath look like a glittering galaxy. 

I love the thought of a Quinquireme of Ninevah body scrub! The soap was so calming and luxurious and I miss it dearly.

KerriT
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Defintely one of my favourites as well. It would make a nice luxurious bubble bar too. 

Reb_S
Ickle Lushie Bot

I'm so here for the Space Girl giant bath bomb! Maybe even that as a sparkly bubble bar with a golden shimmery shea butter coating, kind of like the old Yog Nog bubble bar. The purple and gold would look so pretty together. 

KerriT
Groovy Kind of Lushie

It really would! I like your bubble bar idea too.

Kirsty-Be
Bathing Master

Body spray, sparkle and conditioner in one which is available in a selection of sizes and scents so you could take out with you too. That would be amazing!

robert
Lushie

- Jingle Spells shower gel

- Abombinaball body spray

- Intergalactic body lotion

- Frozen shower gel 

KerriT
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Intergalactic body lotion O.O NEED! 

Reb_S
Ickle Lushie Bot

These are incredible and I love the names! Rococoa sounds dreamy! 

I think I'd like more shimmery body lotions, like a shimmy shimmy block but with dream creams moisture and a fruity scent. Maybe it could be called Plum Pudding or something because I love the fruity Plum Rain scent and wish that it was available in more products. 

Scottie
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I'd love a shimmery body lotion or solid conditioner! It's almost weird that there isn't any considering how many sparkly shower gels and bath bombs there are.

KerriT
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I've always wondered why they never brought out a glittery lotion. It would be so nice. A plum rain scented body lotion would be so so good.

LushaLot
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I invented a couple of things, a shower gel is, and a bubble bar. A couple other things.  And Lush gave some to me.  it was cool.

Summerstorms
Handmade Helper

SUPERTRAMP bath bomb would be amazing...

I like your names for the products!

You’re in for a treat then! I believe Lush are actually working on a bath bomb (and bubble bar) right now that’s Supertramp scented!