cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

June Fresh & Flowers box ๐ŸŒผ

Scottie
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Hey guys, what did everyone think of latest F&F box? It was my first and I've been really enjoying it.

I really like the theme of secret garden and daisies. The flowers didn't look their best when I opened the box but after a day or so in water, they perked up very nicely. I took a couple of pictures cause they look just so pretty on my nightstand.

It was my first time using eye pads and I'm not sure if they did anything for my eye area but I liked the texture and they were fun to use ๐Ÿ˜Š

I have mixed feelings about the face mask. It smells nice and strongly of parsley and my skin feels quite smooth after using it but it seems to be slightly irritating. I'll try it a couple more times and see what happens.

The soap looks beautiful, just like a cheesecake ๐Ÿ™ˆ My only complain would be that I wish it was separately wrapped. It was quite soft and messy when it arrived. I saw on Instagram that they wrapped it in the french version so surely they can do it here in the UK.

Also I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't watch the video as the QR code seemed to be too wrinkled for my phone to pick up on it ๐Ÿ˜•

IMG_20210613_195350.jpgIMG_20210613_195303.jpg

4 Replies 4

dustwitch
Bath Submerger

Another big win. Super Green is my new favourite face mask, even though it makes me hungry because it smells like pesto ๐Ÿ˜‚ Blodeuwedd is one of the most moisturising soaps I've ever used, but it was veeery melty and is half gone already. 

Scottie
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I've been wondering if the soap is so soft because it's so fresh maybe? I put mine away as I'm making my way through other soaps atm and I wanna see if it gets firmer in a couple of weeks. But good to hear that it's very moisturizing! 

robert
Lushie

It looks amazing! Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nicolaap
Ickle Lushie Bot

The flowers were the best this month. Mine still look gorgeous. The soap was very wet and sticky. Havenโ€™t used yet.