cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lush clickable ingredients, and info

MysticCharm
Lush Hottie

I see Lush has made a start on adding ingredients info back onto the site, and I don't think it will be too long before we'll be able to click on an ingredient, and be taken to its info page again which I know many of us have missed.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.
7 Replies 7

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

goodie!! I miss that feature so much. What else better to do during quarantine than to study m products inside and out. 

grace
Community Manager

definitely a great use of quiet quarantine time! you'll know just as much as the shop teams soon! 

😁

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Trust me, I'm almost sure I do. I talk about ingredients and scent families with the Lush Southampton team all the time.

grace
Community Manager

fingers crossed this happens soon! I know it's high on the developers' To Do list. We are giving them regular feedback. 😇

It really is very handy,  so I'm really happy that the developers are working their way to adding all the info.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Me too. It was always really helpful. Especially with gifting to people who have allergies. 

penguin89
Bath Submerger

I love how this "new" site still being in progress and listening to feedback is gradually putting it back to the old site (which was fine). Next can they put in a proper menu and wishlists?

And maybe give us our old accounts back. I no longer have an account because they deleted it and I haven't bought anything on the website since (I still buy get the subscription boxes) they had a load of customer accounts and they... delete them and hope they will get remade? Not a smart move.