cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lush party exclusives

Lushcalacas
Handmade Helper

Hello lovelies! Have you guys seen the leaks of the new party exclusives at lush? When I found out there was a shower slime in the NMTB/BAM! Renamed/new look as gunge shower slime, I was in DISBELIEF and SCREAMING, until I remembered it was going to be a party exclusive. I’m assuming it’s only going to be available in lushUK parties, making it even harder to get from the US. At that point I felt gutted. 😞 As you guys may remember me, the one who made a dedicated post of voicing out my hopes for the return of Bam! And Brr!, here I am again to hopefully make the community come together in hopes of persuading lush to release the party exclusives for a limited time online for lushies, just like last time the party exclusives were made available for a limited time a long time ago. Please lush, I’m begging you! I must be reunited with my NMTB shower slime, I really hope you give us the opportunity ❤️ please!!!! 

7 Replies 7

Spellbound
Groovy Kind of Lushie

What are party exclusives?

Products that are only available when you book a party at one of their stores.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

robert
Lushie

I think the new party exclusives lineup looks amazing but they’re a bit difficult to get! 🥵

HeatherBean
Bath Submerger

Aw that's such a shame! I hope they give you an opportunity to get some 🤞 Does anyone know where I can find the list of party exclusives? 

Spellbound
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Lush.scents shared them in her instagram stories.

merewen
Bathing Master

I am at this point actually considering paying for a trip to the UK and booking a party just for myself just to get these exclusives... So yeah, I'm in. Please Lush, bring the exclusives online for a little limited release.

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Amen.