cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May Fresh and Flowers box - when is it due?

Doddiemae
Ickle Lushie Bot

Did e anyone know when this months fresh and flowers box is due? Its normally around now (or before) but a few people have said they've not had any emails over on Instagram 🤔 the menu looked really good so I'm impatient to discover the new (to me anyway) products!

13 Replies 13

HeatherBean
Bath Submerger

I spoke with Lush about this yesterday as I too thought it was odd that I hadn't received a dispatch email. I was told there has been an issue with one of the products but they are working on getting them sent out as soon as possible. We should get a dispatch email when this happens. So hopefully not too long to wait now 🤞

FluffyBex
Lushie

Yes I was told the same about the ingredient and think we will get the dispatch email tomorrow if the fresh stuff is made today but we’ll see …. 

Nicolaap
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Finally a dispatch email. Exciting!

Honey
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I haven’t had a dispatch email but I know some people got one yesterday, should I be concerned or do they dispatch over a couple of days?

I haven’t had a dispatch email yet either and was wondering whether I should be worried or mine would come another day?

Honey
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Same here 😕 I was under the impression they all got shipped out the same day so I’m a bit worried tbh. Payment has been taken so I should definitely be getting the box but I’m worried there has been some kind of error...

Nicolaap
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I thought they were all dispatched together. Mine is due to arrive today. 

Doddiemae
Ickle Lushie Bot

I am so glad I'm not the only one! Yeah I saw them being packed up on Instagram and people saying they'd had the dispatch email. If it's an ingredients/products delay maybe they can only do so many and they're sending them in batches? Would have been nice to get an email letting us know and what the expected delay time was too - they can't have just missed some boxes by mistake if there's a few of us 😊

Eloise_Fay
Handmade Helper

I spoke to Customer services and they confirmed mine would be dispatched today for delivery tomorrow (but I’ve not had an email yet). They said they had been a delay, so hopefully yours will be sent out today too. 

Nicolaap
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Mines arrived today. All smells lovely. Box was in a bit of a mess so hope yours arrives intact. 

Mines is here too!  All smells lovely my scrub was really badly squished but I squish it to use it so no real harm 😂

Hope you all enjoy the beautiful freshness!

FluffyBex
Lushie

My email says it’s coming tomorrow! Some looks like some people are ahead! I thought that with the kitchen box too, some get it earlier, can only think it’s related to our locations? 

daggergirl17
Lushie

I didn't even worry that if it was late, it's arrived for the weekend!