cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Bubbles...

KaiW
Admin
Admin

Following on from @Reb_S thread yesterday introducing Mrs Whippy and Vesuvio as part of the upcoming phase 2 bubble launch, we'd thought we'd carry on and introduce a few more that will be making an appearance!

With that being said heres the perfect nighttime relaxation bath to send those worries away and lull you to sleep - with heaps of lavender along with cocoa butter for the silkiest water. Heres Worry Monster:

712A0546.JPG

712A0550.JPG

The exact moment the worry got a little too muchThe exact moment the worry got a little too muchWhat does everyone think of this design? Check back in later for more 🛁

14 Replies 14

LushBunny
Groovy Kind of Lushie

That one looks cute, I like the name! So will this smell like sleepy or slightly different? Either way he sounds like one for me 😊

Its slightly different to the sleepy range (this one doesn't contain tonka!),  so more of a straight up floral 😁

Metamorphabubbl
Ickle Lushie Bot

OMG I love his little face

LushingAlong
Groovy Kind of Lushie

So excited for ALL the bubbles!!!! Rip my bank account 😕

I feel you! 😂🤑

LemonBunny
Groovy Kind of Lushie

So looking forward to trying the new bubble bars!!! Lush vouchers for my bird that came just at the right time 🙂

Reb_S
Ickle Lushie Bot

When you're looking to brighten up your day look out for Rainbow!! 

Filled with uplifting and sweet oils such as rosewood and lemon myrtle this is such a cheerful scent!! And look how pretty!!! I'd previously spied this in some of the Lush gifts and I'm so glad that you can buy it individually now too!

Rainbow bubble barRainbow bubble bar

Such a cheery looking, and sounding bubble bar.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

EnvyAndIre
Bathing Master

Are these all coming out in store or are they going to be online only? 👀

These are going online on April 12th and then will be going into stores shortly after as part of their curations.

Look out for more reveals between now and then!

MysticCharm
Lush Hottie

I really love the design, and the name!

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

pinkfairy_xx
Bathing Master

The worry monster is a bit of me! It is so cute 💜 I love anything lavender too, cant wait for this!! 

Doddiemae
Ickle Lushie Bot

This one is so cute! And sounds right up my street! Sometimes I'm a little unsure of smells just by reading a description (hence why I love going instore and have no control 😅) however this is definitely going to be ordered!!! 

rdelilah
Lushie

Wow, this sounds right up my street 😍