cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needs some explaining

YsorandomxP
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Feels like some of the higher-ups have some explaining to do. If you IGNORE professional advice by your in-house software development team then WTF are you doing as a company? Imagine if the customer service department for example ordered around the creators on how to make products. It wouldn't work! Please fix this mess. This feels like a total Alpha build and i can guarantee you nobody likes it. Just restore the old site thank you.

Screenshot_20210612-000913_Reddit.jpg

Screenshot_20210612-000922_Reddit.jpg

#TeamGrannyTakesADip
1 Accepted Solution

Tobi7
Lush Team
Lush Team

I've contacted my EBT team, because the new website gives me a headache. The header of the new website gives me the "flashing pictures" effect by the too fast changing pictures and I also have epilepsy. It's a part of my work that I have to search on the website, but how can I do it without getting a seizure?

I contacted them, so I hope it will change soon.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Tobi7
Lush Team
Lush Team

I've contacted my EBT team, because the new website gives me a headache. The header of the new website gives me the "flashing pictures" effect by the too fast changing pictures and I also have epilepsy. It's a part of my work that I have to search on the website, but how can I do it without getting a seizure?

I contacted them, so I hope it will change soon.

View solution in original post

YsorandomxP
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I'm so sorry to hear this! I really hope that they will quickly solve the issue because i'm sure you aren't the only one.

#TeamGrannyTakesADip

MissSadie
Fresh Voyager

I'd like to add my feedback. It's horrible. Please let these people who know what they are doing to fix it. I'd love to buy some things, but I'm not buying anything if I don't know what it is (can't find descriptions) or if I can't find the product. 

Edit: I found descriptions on the USA website. I think this website should have descriptions as well. I can't believe it wasn't added.

YsorandomxP
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I think that if they just took over the design of the US website it would've been fine. It's a sleeker, more modern version of what the UK website used to be and still has all the key information one needs.

#TeamGrannyTakesADip