Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New UK website

Jon
Admin
Admin

We_Are_Lush (1).jpg

Hi folks!

Just wanted to let you know that the UK have now launched their new website and app! 

Some of the improvements include a speedier checkout and optimised search facility.

Check them out and feel free to feedback.

Here are some FAQs I thought would be handy:

Can I log in to the new site and app using my existing logins?
If you have an existing account on either our website or app, you will need to create a new one. The account will cover both app and web, and we’ve exciting things in the pipeline to make your experience even better!

I placed an order yesterday, how can I access my order details?
Your order will be unaffected by this update, so please watch out for your dispatch email as normal to track your delivery. If you have any questions about your order, please reach out to Customer Care through our new Live Chat service on the app or website.

Will I have access to my old order history?
You won’t be able to access your previous order history via the website or updated apps however you should still have access to your order confirmation emails in your inbox from when you placed the order. If you have any questions on historic orders, you can get in touch with our Customer Care team via Live Chat.

There's a link here to our digital ethics

Let us know in the comments how you get along with it! x

30 Replies 30

FluffyBex
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Thanks, does this mean everything has to be set up again and no one is currently subscribed to any of the subscription boxes? Also live chat is not working (no one replying to me! 😂) hence I came on here! Thanks

Those are seperate from the main Lush site, and I've just logged into the kitchen with my usual details with no problems, and I'm still subscribed.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

Stripes
Bathing Master

I like the simple lay out but it's harder to navigate than the older site. Is a little frustrating having to scroll across for the main navigation buttons. Feels clunky and a bit amateurish to be honest. 

The fast scrolling bright images on the homepage is very uncomfortable to the eyes and this could be a trigger for people with photosensitive epilepsy. 

FluffyBex
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Yeah and a bit overwhelming on the senses too … although the site looks pretty decent besides that intro 😀

daggergirl17
Groovy Kind of Lushie

yeah I don't like it either its really uncomfortable on the eyes and made me head hurt - it reminds me of those HUGE screens in zara behind the tills  with videos on them that give you instant head and eye ache 

MysticCharm
UltraLushie

Hello @Jon I've just managed to create an account with no problems, and just having a good look around the site. Not sure about the fast flickering video on the main page, as there's a lot of people that will be affected by this.

Other than that, It's going to take some getting used to, but I like it.

Yeah it takes me a while to get used to changes in tech things - maybe that's why I resist ever upgrading my phone. Hopefully we'll quickly get used to the new elements!

I'll relay all the feedback.

My phone is 5 years old, and I'm in no hurry to upgrade it.

Broon
Bathing Master

I can't stand to look at the intro, making me feel sick.

daggergirl17
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Thanks for the info, I'm a bit miffed my wish list has gone, that's annoying as that's how I access what to order next, also a bit miffed that I can't see my order history as that's how I work out products to order in the future by looking at the ingredients of stuff I've previously ordered - it was a shortcut to help figure stuff out, also the intro screen? 😕 its an no from me. 

I also asked a question about the website and I just got told the website is new today and that the staff are learning, seems pretty unfair to just drop it without giving the staff a chance - that could cause a lot of eggy people 

Yeah I'm pretty miffed about my order history and wish list too. 

FluffyBex
Groovy Kind of Lushie

yes absolutely feel the same as you about the order history it was super useful for returns and I just realised when you said it about the wish lists, oh man I can’t believe I’ve gotta do it all again, I wish it could all have been migrated to the new system with our account details that’s usually what happens with an upgrade isn’t it? I was forever editing that list and almost had it perfect after trying so many things!  Like you said, no warning either… I know it’s a website not a database but it surely held thousands of accounts and data re order history and wish lists etc

YsorandomxP
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Hey Jon! As alot of other people i have feelings lol and i'm sure admins and people from the Lush team have seen my previous comment on the other thread about the site. Basically 2 things i would highly suggest is to add a decent menu bar (like a side bar or one that folds down from the top like the old site) and to remove the intro video and replace it. Personally the site feels extremely clunky to use, even tho it looks pretty. It feels like a mobile site ported over and i feel like it's extremely used unfriendly towards newer people (wich is what the brand currently is trying to attract with the ASOS collab). If i was a new customer i would click away after a minute because the frontpage doesn't invite me to explore the brand. 

I also updated the app and honestly i think that one needs a complete redesign from the ground up. The old app was already hard to navigate but the new one has the absolute bare minimum. It has a homebar, a search function and cart. Why do y'all hate menu's so much? 

I also hope that the full archive of ingredients and articles are ported over and get their own section on the site as this was a trademark key feature imo and it wouldn't be Lush without that. 

Thank you.

#TeamGrannyTakesADip

Cloudymazoo
Handmade Hero

Hi there! 
Like the previous comments i am also sad my wish list and order history is gone😥and no option to create a new wish list? Also all the reviews seem to have vanished- i loved browsing through those, it was always good to see honest opinions and experiences with products- hopefully the reviews will also migrate from the old site and the ingredients links🤞🤞🤞It will definitely need some time getting used to😅