cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perfume bubble bottles

Doddiemae
Ickle Lushie Bot

Hi everyone,

I've been wanting to order a few bits for while off of the website (I need to get some of the mothers day / easter bits whilst still in stock lol) and I've had my eye on the perfume bubble bottles since they were added a while back... Has anyone tried these? I'm thinking they're like bubble bars but maybe a little more strongly scented? If you have any favourites or can suggest any that would be great! I tend to like musky floral scents (winter garden / sleepy / karma) or anything light and citrusy! ❤️

1 Accepted Solution

Scottie
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I have Suga Rush and Milky Bath which I think are technically reusable bubble bottles rather than perfume bubble bottles. But I will say that they last for ages. I've used Suga Rush at least 6 times now and I still have enough for probably 4-5 baths. It's got great spicy cola scent but sadly it's been discontinued.

I only used Milky Bath once so far but it's got nice clean scent with orange notes, I think you may like that one.

I think what's great about all these reusable bubble bottles is that you can easily control how much you use and they're great for mixing with other stuff.

I'm hoping for Bottle of Bubbly to be one of the bubble bottles included in the upcoming release in UK!

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Ladyoflush
Bathing Master

Hey 😊 I have tried the karma perfume bubble bar and it is so fragrant! It lasts for so long too, I really love it 😍 

FluffyBex
Lushie

I found the scents weaker ... but I am use to strong scents from bath bombs so I realise the bubble bars etc may just not be for me unless they are very strong! 

hollyhb
Bathing Master

I have bought three but only tried the 1000 kisses deep one... obsessed with the scent, but found it to not be as fragrant in the bath and not as much bubbles compared to usual bubble bars! 

Scottie
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I have Suga Rush and Milky Bath which I think are technically reusable bubble bottles rather than perfume bubble bottles. But I will say that they last for ages. I've used Suga Rush at least 6 times now and I still have enough for probably 4-5 baths. It's got great spicy cola scent but sadly it's been discontinued.

I only used Milky Bath once so far but it's got nice clean scent with orange notes, I think you may like that one.

I think what's great about all these reusable bubble bottles is that you can easily control how much you use and they're great for mixing with other stuff.

I'm hoping for Bottle of Bubbly to be one of the bubble bottles included in the upcoming release in UK!

View solution in original post

daggergirl17
Lushie

I've only tried cocktail and it was well worth the £15, I've used it so many times, like 10 times at least maybe more? I've had it about 2 months, it doesn't go soft like the other bubble bars when it gets wet, i used the 'perfume stopper' stop to hold it, and that way held it under the tap so it runs over it, the smell is strong, and not too much, but I find it lasts well enough as a scent in the bath, I'll be rebuying, it's such a great scent, I wouldn't have bought this but the shower gel came in the kitchen box for Feb and its so delicious, like a floral reinvented, very exotic and woody and unique not like regular florals, It's so great! 

lush_obsessed_
Bath Submerger

I have yet to try the perfume ones but the milky bubble bottle is unreal 😍 It smells clean, fresh and zesty and lasts absolutely ages! I have used mine twice it creates so many bubbles and still looks the same size as when I bought it! 

FluffyBex
Lushie

I do recall the keep it fluffy one was a gorgeous bright pink and sooo moisturising 

MysticCharm
Lush Hottie

Love perfume bubble bath is a beautiful citrus/floral bath, and creates a lot of bubbles. It has lemongrass, ylang ylang, bergamot, jasmine, and rose in it. It smells more fruity to my nose than floral, and is very refreshing.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

bunnymama96
Ickle Lushie Bot

I only have Dear John and it's divine. Hope I can try the others. It lasts a very long time too which is good for the wallet 🙂