cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Products now on asos

MysticCharm
UltraLushie

https://www.asos.com/search/?q=lush

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.
10 Replies 10

Spellbound
Groovy Kind of Lushie

My kitchen box haven't arrived yet but the exclusive item can already be purchased on ASOS...

Maybe kitchen box is shipped to more countries than those sets from ASOS and it makes the exclusive product from ASOS exclusive for some countries.

YsorandomxP
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Overall i'm happy there is only 1 Exclusive bathbomb, even tho it's aesthetic af and i'm sad it isn't in store ahah. The only bundle that i'm sceptical about is the 'best for great smelling hair' bundle. Like who really needs 3 different conditioners? I feel like if they replaced American cream solid with let's say a coconut rice cake that it would've been a more enticing option. (also chuckling at the fact that they are pushing Lush Lashes so hard that they call it 'the best mascara ever'. Give it a break Ro' 😂

*Edit* apparently its Jason and the Argan oils shampoo, not american cream conditioner lol

#TeamGrannyTakesADip

MysticCharm
UltraLushie

The "Best for Big Hair" is quite an interesting scent combo that's for sure.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Is it just me, or are the bundles a little cheaper on ASOS than if you were to buy them from Lush?

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Wait, no. I'm stupid. I checked some of the weights of products. It's essentially glorified gift sets. Wish they did them on the Lush website though. Don't feel comfortable ordering off of ASOS. 

YsorandomxP
Groovy Kind of Lushie

It's to try and garner new customers and introduce people into Lush tho and what they have on offer imo does a pretty good job of providing 'starters packages' for new customers.

#TeamGrannyTakesADip

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Yeah, I know but it's a little strange. You know? 

I get they want more customers and whatnot but could they have collaborated with anyone else? 

Scottie
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Thanks for sharing. I'm glad they priced the items almost exactly the same as on their own website and in stores.

daggergirl17
Groovy Kind of Lushie

This is annoying as now there are two websites to check for new lush stuff, we on here are all proper lushies addicted and dedicated af so I just know loads of us are gonna be checknig differences between lush website and the asos website, and its already hard enough getting my head around the lush in store exclusives 

I doubt that they will be launching alot of stuff exclsuively on ASOS tho. White Noise is solely tyhere to drive sales from dedicated fans. If they'll launch new stuff over on ASOS it will probably stuff you can get in regular stores to introduce other people into the brand

#TeamGrannyTakesADip