cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Shampoos

FluffyBex
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Hi, can you tell me which shampoos leave your hair the softest and tangle free? My roots tend to go greasy a bit too quickly so I was using the strongest/most cleansing shampoos but now the mid lengths and ends are very dry!! Thank you πŸ˜€

11 Replies 11

MysticCharm
UltraLushie

Angel, and Jason and the Argan Oil shampoo bars would be good ones to try as they'd both leave your hair super soft, and smelling great.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

daggergirl17
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I use montalbano i think its called - that combined with a faith in nature conditioner make my hair stay super clean looking at the roots and tangle free (ish) 

FluffyBex
Groovy Kind of Lushie

You like the fair trade honey one too right?

daggergirl17
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Yeah that's right πŸ™‚ I loveeeeee the fairly traded honey shampoo in the shampoo bottle version  - I also have the honey I washed my hair shampoo bar, which I'm not sure if this is even meant to be the same product but i noticed I didn't like the shampoo bar half as much as the liquid honey shampoo, the liquid smells flipping stunning, Id love it as a perfume, I think that if you like perfume what would love do, and also soap honey I washed the kids, you'd also like the scent of fairly traded honey, they all have a sticky sweetness to them which is kinda addictive. 

The fairly traded honey shampoo doesn't make my hair as clean at the roots as montalbano though but it does leave it feeling well soft πŸ™‚ 

FluffyBex
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Thanks, what was up with the honey shampoo bar? 

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

For me personally, the Honey I washed my hair shampoo bar is a little too rough for my hair. It makes it frazzled and kind of brittle. My scalp also really doesn't like it, however, my hair LOVES Fairly traded honey and candy rain. I would 100% recommend it. 

I hope this helps! : )

FluffyBex
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I’m not sure what to make of the Angel bar, looks and smells nice, lathers nice, makes my hair really shiny and soft to start with when I brush it but then it gets knotty and doesn’t sit smoothly ... will persist with it though. Gonna pick up FTH this weekend! Have any of you tried Valkyrie conditioner? Any good? 

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Fairly Traded Honey is the absolute bomb! I love it soo much! Valkyrie is pretty good, very strengthening. It smells nice too, rose jam scented (I'm pretty sure)

Valkyrie is indeed Rose Jam scented.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

FluffyBex
Groovy Kind of Lushie

How do you find it in terms of moisturising?

Annaofarendelle
Handmade Helper

Just wanted to say before I share that I have curly 3a hair! Had similar issues and worked my way through a lot of the shampoos.

-Seanik is my go to. It's the best all rounder for the things you have mentioned

-Godiva leaves my hair the softest. Sad that lucky coin was temporary!

-Coconut rice cake!

-Rehab is great but it strips my color too quickly. 

Some bath bombs are worth melting for.