cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shaving

Karenslush
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Hello 

So I have a question. Might be a bit weird. But I was wondering as lots of lush products can be used for multiple different things. Does anyone know what I can use as a shaving cream? I don't really want to put in an order just for prince charming and I'm really not a fan of shaved ice. So was wondering if I could utilise any of my other products to use as a shaving cream??

1 Accepted Solution

MysticCharm
Lush Hottie

I find the fun bars, and bubble bars are good for that, but also I highly recommend giving any of the body lotions a go.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

MysticCharm
Lush Hottie

I find the fun bars, and bubble bars are good for that, but also I highly recommend giving any of the body lotions a go.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

View solution in original post

Karenslush
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Perfect thank you

Scottie
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Honestly, I just use shower gels. I foam them as much as I can and it works just fine. The thicker ones usually work best. Plum Rain was great for that. Currently I use Hot Toddy.

Karenslush
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Perfect thank you so much 

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I love using their conditioners as shaving cream, more specifically the American Cream solid.  I find that the solid body conditioners work pretty well too. Fun is great but for me, it kinda clogged up my razor.  Nana SG is good if you have any, just make sure to really create a foamy lather. 

I hope this helps! : D

Karenslush
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Thank you so much. 

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

It's no problems! It's what the community forums are for! : D

Sophie1
Bathing Master

I use the body conditioners the ones you rinse off. 

Me_the_bather
Handmade Hero

Yeah the conditioners work really well! They keep your follicles open and moisturised without clogging them which heavy soaps can. Keep it lightweight what ever you use!