cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Try it & Tell Us (3!)

It's been a little while, so here's the chance to try not 1, not 2 but 3 LUSH products as part of a whole routine!

How does it work? This round of Try it & Tell us compromises of the soon to be released Repeat foot balm, Pumice Power foot scrub and Volcano foot mask. If you’d love to put your best foot forward and try a full LUSH foot care regime, let us know below. We’ll draw out some community members' names who have commented in a random lottery (entries close 14/06/21), get in touch, and send out a very special parcel. Once your products arrive - try them, love them, and let us know what you think about them! 

Please note at this time Try it & Tell us is only available to Community Members within the UK&I. 

Repeat_foot_care_PR_2021-3.jpg

89 Replies 89

MysticCharm
UltraLushie

I'd love to try some foot products out please. I work in a care home, and I'm on my feet a lot, and they could really do with some attention, and pampering.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

Aiimzz0x
Handmade Hero

I’d love to try this! 🙂 

lukesamsowden
Bath Submerger

I would love to try it please. 

Luke X
Check out my Blog at https://www.lukesamsowden.com/ or my Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/lukesamsowden/

Lushieconfesses
Bathing Master

Pick me, pick me!! 🙋🏼‍♂️🙋🏼‍♂️🙋🏼‍♂️
I too, would love to try these products ☺️☺️☺️

Scottie
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I would love to try full Lush foot regime! Especially as I am on my feet all day at work.

thejamiesowden
Bathing Master

With travelling back and forth from uni campuses again this would be amazing for me 

Ginge
Bathing Master

I absolutely love Pumice Power - I used to use it when I was always on my feet doing my drama degree! I bet this would be a luxurious pamper😍

Josie
Bath Submerger

I’d love to give them a try! 

Georgie2
Handmade Helper

I would love to try this 😍😍 would be a great destress and pamper after exams

SachaGull47
Handmade Helper

Yes please!! 
would love to try this ultimate combo 😍

Om
Handmade Helper

Yes please! I'd love to try it 🙂

lush_obsessed_
Bathing Master

Ohhh I'd love to try the new products. I'm on my feet at work for 9 hours a day and my heels especially suffer. I also review lush products on Instagram so this would be a great addition to my page 😊😍

Vanilli12
Bathing Master

Hello! I would love to try it please- really need to get these feet looking smoother and with less dry skin now that it’s summer and hot!! 🤞🤞🤞

heather
Bathing Master

I’d love to try 🦶🦶🦶