cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK SITE

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Hey! So the Lush UK site has a new design. What do you guys think?

https://www.lush.com/uk/en

I personally don't like the new look. To me, it's a little confusing and disorientating. I much preferred the old website look, simple and easy to navigate. : )

Please don't click the link if you suffer from photosensitive epilepsy. The intro roll is bright colours and fast-moving images of bath bombs. X

13 Replies 13

Scottie
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Looks good but it will take me a while to get used to it. I wish they kept the drop-down menu with all the categories and sub-categories of the products though.

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Yeah, me too. That little drop down was great. : )

YsorandomxP
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I like the sleeker look but imo it's inferrior to the old site. I agree that the old site needed updating but this site is a hot Freaking mess with capital F. Why isn't there a menu to navigate like with the old site? Where are the articles? Where are the ingredient hotlinks

Imagine being a new customer, googling Lush and discovering this site. I would immediately click off because it doesn't give me any information about the brand and isn't inviting me to browse what items are on sale. Especially paired with the decision to partner with ASOS to garner new customers it just doesn't make sense to me. The App also needed a new redesign and i love that they incorporated the Lush Lens feature into it but once again: WHERE ARE THE MENUS? If you know what you need then perfect you can just search it et voila but how will you be able to navigate all shampoos or perfumes or even be aware that Lush sells those when everything is just thrown together? 

Also please reconsider the intro film as the flashes might cause epilepsy for people who are prone to that. 

*edit* Apparently the little strip of 'word bubbles' is the new menu. IDK my dudes, it still doesn't seem very inviting but i may have over reacted in my original statement so take it lightly. Thank you for comming to my TedxTalk.

#TeamGrannyTakesADip

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Oh god, I'm sorry. I'll edit a warning. : )

YsorandomxP
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Wasn't meant to you specifically, wasn meant to the people in charge of the wesite haha

#TeamGrannyTakesADip

Scottie
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I didn't even notice that they didn't put links to the ingredients! I hope this is temporary cause being able to read about every single ingredient, what it's used for and how it works was one of my favorite things about their website.

YsorandomxP
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I asked in the chat and they are still moving things from the old site to the new site so this feature will be fixed soon! 

#TeamGrannyTakesADip

FluffyBex
Groovy Kind of Lushie

can anyone actually log in? I couldn’t get in, I also clicked reset password but as yet no email, I appear to not exist! 😔

Same here, I presumed I had to create a new account. But now I can't look at the order I placed yesterday. I think it's in the hands of royal mail now anyhow.

YsorandomxP
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I think they are still moving over most of their databases and such so the login will work i presume in the comming week?

#TeamGrannyTakesADip

The other post by Jon (admin) has info and says you have to make a new account

Broon
Bathing Master

I bloomin hate it! Given me a headache just with the intro! Really awful imho

Mandy
Bathing Master

I am finding it hard to navigate, I’m buying a few bits and pieces and it feels like I have to know what I’m looking for, I haven’t been able to easily browse and add in items that take my fancy. It’s also quite hard to choose which soap or bubble bar I want because it seems like all the scent descriptions are gone? I’m having to look at reviews if there is any and ingredients to get an idea. It’s not been the most enjoyable Lush shopping experience I have had