cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird Lush collections

YsorandomxP
Groovy Kind of Lushie

So i was wondering if anybody here has some weird Lush things that they collect, besides the typical cosmetics you can buy in store ofcourse. 

For me i'm trying to collect most, if not all the Kitchen polaroids and i'm really eager to get my hands on some old Lush Times/catalogues! The latest issue of the Lush times didn't release in my region because of a translation error and this means i'll be having a gap in my collection :,) . I also try to collect all the paper bag designs, but i'm not that hardcore into it. More of a 'fun trinket to see how Lush evolves' kinda dealio. 

@LushaLot I know you have a huge collection of Lush items so i'd love to hear if you are focussing on one part of the collection atm and perhaps you could mention some of the weird items you've snagged over the years for the people hwo don't know you yet (let's be honest, that pair of silky underwear is ICONIC).

#TeamGrannyTakesADip
1 Accepted Solution

LushaLot
Groovy Kind of Lushie

😊 Here’s a pic of all my Lush Kitchen polaroids. 

88F192CA-6961-429C-8336-6244D59E59F1.jpeg

View solution in original post

17 Replies 17

MysticCharm
Lush Hottie

I've been collecting some of the giftset tins, and boxes over the years. I'd love to be able to get my hands on the original Northern Lights box as it was just stunning!

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

YsorandomxP
Groovy Kind of Lushie

OOOOh! Some of the packaging is indeed beyond stunning! The one i'm currently looking for is the butterbear tin from like 2016-2017? The one that contained 6 butterbears haha. It was so cute and i regret not getting it at the time T_T. Wich is your favourite items of your colelction so far? 

#TeamGrannyTakesADip

If you're meaning the green, and red one with a large bear on top with little ones on the sides then that was very cute indeed!

I'll take some photos tomorrow, and post them on here.

I have the butter bear tin, it’s so cute! Got it in the sale year ago. 

Vanilli12
Bathing Master

Where are you based? I’m sure I could get hold of a lush times and send it to you the next time I’m in the shop!! 📰 I don’t want you to have a gap 😢

YsorandomxP
Groovy Kind of Lushie

That's super sweet! I'm based in Belgium.

#TeamGrannyTakesADip

MysticCharm
Lush Hottie

9D06AAFE-670A-4E4E-BB2E-20CE9A5E3790.jpegF081C3D9-816B-4174-BA77-1E13D6E5538C.jpeg

Excuse the messy cupboard, but here's a few of mine.

daggergirl17
Lushie

I collect the flowers from products 😄 they dry out in a glass ornament and so I just collect up the old flowers from bath bombs...scrub rolls things like that lol 

AHHAHA that's amazing! Is it like a little bottle or something that you put em in?

#TeamGrannyTakesADip

😄 

flowers.jpg

How lovely, and something I've never thought about doing until now.

LushaLot
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Hey sweetie!  I do have quite a few things. i’ve moved so i still don’t have all my boxes unpacked but i’ll look around and see what i’ve got that i can take a pic of and post. 

😊

Just right off the bat i know i had.. actually.. i stilll might have a collection of every polaroid from the Lush Kitchen boxes that they've ever made.  Ill geta photo. ❤️

YsorandomxP
Groovy Kind of Lushie

AAAAh! Can't wait! I loved your lush museum series and always wondered why you never finished it, but i guess we will get a new one once the new museum is set up? i'm working on collecting all the polaroids as we speak! 

#TeamGrannyTakesADip

LushaLot
Groovy Kind of Lushie

😊 Here’s a pic of all my Lush Kitchen polaroids. 

88F192CA-6961-429C-8336-6244D59E59F1.jpeg

View solution in original post