cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What underrated product are you in love with?

KerriT
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Lush has tons of bath bombs, bubble bars, perfumes and shower gels that get the spotlight more often than not. However there are some hidden gems that we find ourselves not talking about as often but they are amazing! Lets give those products some attention for being awesome!

Grease lightening - A totally wonderful little bottle of magic. Works wonders on my skin and it apparently helps with bug bites. One time I didn't have anything to help stop the itch of a mosquito bite and I thought I might as well give it a go. It took away the itch and I think it healed faster too. 

Sea spray - I think I've only ever heard one or two people over the last few years talk about this product. Personally I adore the scent, being of the frozen family I'm naturally drawn to it. This product really impresses me and leaves less of a weird residue compared to some products I've tried. 

Hottie - Ah massage bars! Sadly the massage bar line has taken a beating the last few years. My favourites such as From Dusk Till Dawn and the recent Tender is the Night being sadly taken from us 😞 I am glad Hottie is still here and fighting. I enjoy the ginger scent and wish more lush products had a herbal, woodsy scent. 

I'm sure there are more that aren't popping into my head right now. What are your favourite hidden gems? 

3 Accepted Solutions

SnowFairlyOdd46
Ickle Lushie Bot

'Big Blue' bath bomb. A classic and it takes me on that holiday that I never manage to book (before current affairs also got in the way of that). 

Did we once have a message bar called Lust? I mean previous to its perfume release and such. I'm sure I remember it being lovely.

View solution in original post

Scottie
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I agree that massage bars are so underrated! I love Hottie, mostly because of wonders that it does when I apply it on my aching back or legs. I love the scent of Each Peach as well.

For me, naked cleansing balms are hugely underrated. I never see people talk about them, except  for when they first came out maybe. They're perfect for double cleansing routine. Tea Totaler is my all time favorite Lush product.

robert
Lushie

Argan Dragon shower oil 🤧💔

It was the best but it was also overlooked by a lot of people and I think that’s why it got discontinued. I know there are more shower oils but I just don’t enjoy them as much as I did Argan Dragon. 

11 Replies 11

SnowFairlyOdd46
Ickle Lushie Bot

'Big Blue' bath bomb. A classic and it takes me on that holiday that I never manage to book (before current affairs also got in the way of that). 

Did we once have a message bar called Lust? I mean previous to its perfume release and such. I'm sure I remember it being lovely.

I can't recall a Lust massage bar, but I do remember Fever massage bar, which had a small pair of red lips. This was also quite floral, more of a spicy jasmine. It shared it's scent with Mirror Mirror and there was also a solid perfume of Fever for a while. 

Wait! I just remembered there was a Lust massage bar but it wasn't called Lust. It was called Yes Yes Yes!

Hi Jon. Fever massage bar was exactly the one that I was thinking of. I knew that it wasn't exactly the Lust scent but it did have some jasmine. Yeah, the one with the red lips on it. Such a cool design!

Scottie
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I agree that massage bars are so underrated! I love Hottie, mostly because of wonders that it does when I apply it on my aching back or legs. I love the scent of Each Peach as well.

For me, naked cleansing balms are hugely underrated. I never see people talk about them, except  for when they first came out maybe. They're perfect for double cleansing routine. Tea Totaler is my all time favorite Lush product.

I love Each Peach. 

I have not tried the naked cleansers yet. I do have a better experience with solid body conditioners than I do with the regular body conditioners though. The future probably is naked products!

robert
Lushie

Argan Dragon shower oil 🤧💔

It was the best but it was also overlooked by a lot of people and I think that’s why it got discontinued. I know there are more shower oils but I just don’t enjoy them as much as I did Argan Dragon. 

I have not used shower oils or shower bombs but I can definitely empathise with you on loving an underrated product and then it getting discontinued! For me, it was Furze bath oil. 

KerriT
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I was so upset when they discontinued that one, such a good product. 

Vanilli12
Bathing Master

Rosy Cheeks face mask! I only just tried it recently and it is so lovely on my face. Very cooling and soothing and works wonders on sunburn! I mix a little extra water with it in my hands for sunburn application and it’s great. 

I also agree with you on the sea-spray! Really wonderful for waves and smells amazing!

KlaireScampo62
Handmade Helper

They are both discounted stuff but both were fab and underated

ultrabalm- amazing all rounder. Healed tattoos, dealt with nappy rash and dribble rash, good for cuts etc. It was my number 1 baby item. 

and

9 to 5 cleanser as you could use it without water/ toner water and it toke off makeup and was mega gentle. It was beautiful . Smelt amazing too. It is also Trixxi Mattel’s favourite item!