June Kitchen Box Opinions - Spoilers

MysticCharm
UltraLushie

Spoilers Ahead

Read on to find out more.

≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥

≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥

≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥

I'll start off with my least favourite, and that's the eye mask. It will get used, and the quality is good, I'm just not thrilled by it if that makes sense.

Intergalactic SG - This is by far my most favourite product in the box. i lovet he colour, the sparkles, the size, and without a doubt that peppermint, and grapefruit combo is just incredibly strong, refreshing, and just what I need in the mornings to wake me up.

Grass body lotion - Smells just like the shower gel, but not quite as strong. All of the scents compliment eachother well, and it has a lovely creamy texture which isn't too light, and not too thick.

Rough With The Smooth Body Scrub  (LOMR) - I've used this scrub before, and I remember it left my skin feeling very smooth, and moisturised after using it. It smells very similar to the bath bomb, and shower gel, but a little sweeter imo.

White noise bath bomb (kitsune scented) - A gorgeous strong earthy scented bath bomb with patchouli, cedarwood, and mandarin oil. I can't wait to see if it smells just as strong in the bath.

Sleepy Head Massage Bar  (Worry Monster BB) - Packed with lavender, and fennel this smells very strong, is a very decent size, and I can't wait to try it out.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.
4 Replies 4

Metamorphabubbl
Bath Submerger

Sleepyhead is ENORMOUS, I have never used a massage bar before I think I might struggle to use it all up. Between that and the very chunky scrub this box is definitely very good value for money.

LemonBunny
Ickle Lushie Bot

What a box! Everything smells incredible... Grass is delicately scented and perfect, I love anything LoM so very much looking forward to using the scrub, and I am so freakin’ excited about intergalactic!!  

The massage bar actually smells quite different to the Sleep one so I’m pleased not to basically have a duplicate product. It’s pretty hefty too. 

The original Kitsune bath bomb looks lovely so I’m glad to be able to try White Noise. I am a little uncomfortable with this ASOS collaboration business and there has been no information on what this entails so guess we’ll have to wait and see what that’s all about.

I can take or leave the eye mask but appreciate that it is reusable. I think this probably one of the best boxes so far, great value for me, and the first one in while where I really want to use and would buy each item individually. 

LilyThePink
Bath Submerger

I am so glad I decided to stick with this months box.  I admit I opted in just for the scrub.  I adore Lord of Misrule, it’s my absolute fave, and I was delighted when I opened the box to be assaulted by the sweet, delicious smell.  I love everything in this months box.  It’s divine, and after being a bit disappointed by the May anniversary box, this month has made up for it.

Broon
Handmade Hero

Nothing I was particularly excited about in this box, at least the shower gel was a decent size tho. I was kinda disappointed that banana moon didn't make it in, since it's truly retro and suitable for bathers and shower folk alike. I know everything apart from the bath bomb will suit both, but the soap would have been much better value.