8516EBA9-6EF0-4EB4-88F7-9B8DB39BFBF7.jpeg

It smells even better than I remembered, I’m sooo happy! Thank you @Kel 🤩💙

What did everyone think of it??? 😃

1 Accepted Solution

robert
Lushie

This box is amazing but

PLEASE bring back the physical menu insert 

I’m not only speaking for myself but for a lot of people on instagram, reddit, etc. It was a lot of fun, a lot of us collected them and I think that the digital menu worked great as a complement to them (to have more info on some products, to see how they were made, etc) but it just doesn’t work by itself and it’s not the same at all. Sorry 🥺😩

View solution in original post

19 Replies 19

MysticCharm
Lush Hottie

My box is coming tomorrow, and I'm very happy to get my hands on a bottle.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

It smells so much better than the one bottle I had from the 2019 release. I know fresh is best but wow! 😮

I think this particular one loses strenght and complexity over time, a lot more than the rest of the shower gels. 

Metamorphabubbl
Ickle Lushie Bot

I was waiting for your post! Is it everything you hoped for?

Mine arrived first this morning so I used it in the shower. I love the scent and how they've managed to get the glitter to come out in each squeeze instead of it all sinking to the bottom. I felt really refreshed, such a great shower gel.

It’s the best!!!! I’m glad you enjoyed yours too 😊

LemonBunny
Ickle Lushie Bot

Mine is arriving tomorrow!!! Can’t wait to try this and so happy we got the Grass lotion and LoM scrub. Shame about the jelly but 3/4 is pretty, pretty, pretty good. Best box yet @robert ?

I think it might be the best box yet (because of the products and scents) but I have two complaints:

1.- They got rid of the menu card which was amazing and a lot of people collected them. They now have a sticker with a QR code that takes you to the regular kitchen wesbsite, I’m sure that’s a glitch but come on... bring back the physical card PLEASE 😞😩.

2.- The lack of 93,000 miles jelly.
Now that the menus are shorter (6 products each month instead of 9) they should give us 4 items from the vote and one surprise... like they did last month. I mean, the products we vote for are the ones that get us excited after all, right? And the ones we think about for the whole month before we get the boxes. Also, seeing 2 products go from each month would be a lot less painful than seeing 3 go.

We were robbed of Happy Blooming jelly and now this one too 😔.

* Also, they always forget to change the ‘Join the Lush Community’ part of the piece of paper with the product information, it’s been saying ‘register before December 25th for exclusive badges’ since October of last year 😂😂.

Spellbound
Groovy Kind of Lushie

When I first saw the photos of this month's box, I thought that menu cards were just thrown away. Then some thoughts creeped into my mind and I suspected the menu cards were not included this month. Boxes were more colorful and neat with these cards. I hope Lush will bring them back.

Nell13
Bathing Master

I like the thought of the digital menu, feels more sustainable but my code, like yours, took me to the main kitchen page, which feels like a bit of a let down, even going into 'your account' section doesn't have the menu.

They could do something really innovative and interactive with a digital menu hopefully it will be working next month.

I am hoping it is just an error and there still is a digital menu out there somewhere!

It's working now! 🎉

I would have loved the shower jelly too but

I’m so pleased about everything else, and that intergalactic was a big bottle. 

The only thing that was iffy for me is this ASOS collaboration and lack of info on it. Otherwise, the most amazing smelling box for me, good product variety and great value. I’m so so excited to try the intergalactic shower gel later today!!!

LushBunny
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Ahhh I'm so happy for you @robert  I bet your buzzing 👍 I got my box today and I got the 3 things I voted for so I'm well chuffed. How are you storing the sleep massage bar? I don't know how to store mine. It's massive isn't it.

I'll store mine in my Winter Garden tin, but if I didn't have that I'd pop it in a tupperware container.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

robert
Lushie

This box is amazing but

PLEASE bring back the physical menu insert 

I’m not only speaking for myself but for a lot of people on instagram, reddit, etc. It was a lot of fun, a lot of us collected them and I think that the digital menu worked great as a complement to them (to have more info on some products, to see how they were made, etc) but it just doesn’t work by itself and it’s not the same at all. Sorry 🥺😩

View solution in original post