cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Kitchen Box Themes?๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿช๐Ÿงธ

LushingAlong
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I had an idea a while ago, how awesome would some themed Kitchen boxes be!

Remember the days when the Kitchen Menu was themed? I distinctly remember the MOVIE WEEK menu with references to Dirty Dancing on the Friday with Baby Face and Melomint!!

I think this would also be a great way of reducing some of the disorderly sense of the kitchen boxes. So far sometimes they've felt a bit thrown together due to the random selections and lack of general information about the forming of the boxes or the decisions of surprise items etc. Theres still a feeling of a wall between inventors and the customers. It's all had a real sense of randomness to me because of this, this could just be me though?

I think themed boxes would be a great way of bridging this gap! It could also make voting and such even more exciting than it already is!

Drop your thoughts and theme ideas below!

EDIT: PS I subbed for the kitchen boxes mainly for the seasonal boxes like Halloween and Christmas. I think having these themed added an extra sense of excitement! I was kinda disappointed when the Feb box didnโ€™t go to town on the Valentines theme.

16 Replies 16

Spellbound
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I like your idea! I don't know if it is possible to make every box a themed box but there can certainly be more themed boxes.

I'd suggest something related to some places like a tropical island for summer, or warm and cosy home for winter, or certain locations. It can be a small trip in a box. 

I was thinking along these lines too. I'd love to see a beach or a forest box etc

JoW
Ickle Lushie Bot

Yes! I love the themed boxes, Halloween was one of my favourites and the Christmas ones were good too. I wasn't such a fan of valentines or mother's day because of the scents personally but my mum was very happy with her mother's day gift that I made from them!

I'd like to see other themes too - like maybe a skin care box with body lotion etc. Or a scent themed box where we vote for our favourite scent from a set and we get a range of products in that scent. But some of those sorts of things would take more organising. I think they'll get more inventive once we get out of the pandemic so I'm excited to see what they come up with in the future ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Vanilli12
Bathing Master

Love this idea! Scent boxes! Iโ€™d sign up for that!

Oh my god, I had not read your comment before I posted mine but I had the exact same idea as you, a scent themed box! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคฏ

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Early birds get the worm I guess. : )

Josie
Bath Submerger

Such a good idea, I feel like there is more excitement with themed boxes and I purposely subscribed in time to make sure I got the Halloween box as I knew it would be a good one 

Vanilli12
Bathing Master

Love this idea! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

robert
Lushie

This is an incredible idea and it would make the boxes that are not holiday-orientated a lot more fun.

I canโ€™t help but think of an End of summer box, with nostalgic scents and products like โ€˜Ol Blue Skies shower gel, Frozen bath bomb, Magic shower jelly... or a Forest themed one with Guardian of the Forest shower gel, Go green solid perfume, Grass bubble bar, Under the umbrella tree bath bomb... (All themed around the forest but not all of them necesarly smelling like pines and moss so that everyone can like them).

I would also really like to see a menu with scents, not products, and so the 5 scents that win out of the 6 that are suggested get new products. And Iโ€™m not talking about scents like The Comforter, Sleepy or Snow Fairy, Iโ€™m talking scents that havenโ€™t had the opportunity to be in many formats like Ponche, Abombinaball, Jingle Spells, Respect your elders, Iced Wine... ๐Ÿคฉ It would be similar to what they used to do with Community Favorites.

You need to see this thread @Kel !! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ™‚

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I would kill for this. This is such a wonderful idea. : D

Scottie
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I love this idea!

A movie themed box would be amazing. I would also love a 'cozy cabin' themed box with a mix of warm, cozy scents (like Cinders) and fresh, woody scents (like Guardian of The Forest).

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Yes!! 100 times Yes! I would love all those kinds of scents, maybe a bakery themed box for all those gourmand scents or a sweet shop theme for sweet scents. Maybe a cocktail theme with either boozy scents or add the contents all in one go and make a bath cocktail. Farm or jungle theme for animal-themed products?

Unbelievable idea ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I fully back this!! 

lush_obsessed_
Bath Submerger

I love the idea of themed boxes. I love the Halloween, Christmas, valentines collections but other themes would be great too!

A movie themed box would be amazing I would love something popcorn scented along with movie themed scents! 

I'm looking forward to the summer boxes im hoping for lots of new items and of course old items in refreshing summery scents and colours! The tropical island box also sounds amazing! Ocean, sand, trees, coconut, camp fire scents! 

It would be great if we had the choice of a this or that themed box instead of the usual item vote. For example I've seen someone mention a forest themed box so a choice of that or a tropical island, so we still have the choice but the one with the most votes wins.