cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kitchen Box and Lush Times

Nicolaap
Ickle Lushie Bot

Would anyone else like to get a new Lush TImes in their Kitchen box? Twice I’ve requested the latest Lush Times with my orders and twice I never received it. Just a thought. 

1 Accepted Solution

Kaleidoscope
Bath Submerger

I really like this idea. I don’t always get a copy with my online orders even though I request one as well. I can understand if they are not always available for the online orders, but it would be good if we could get one with the subscription box each month. 

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Kaleidoscope
Bath Submerger

I really like this idea. I don’t always get a copy with my online orders even though I request one as well. I can understand if they are not always available for the online orders, but it would be good if we could get one with the subscription box each month. 

View solution in original post

Nicolaap
Ickle Lushie Bot

Yeah doesn’t have to be every month just when a new copy is out. 

Spellbound
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I've never thought about it before but now I really want to receive Lush Times in Lush Kitchen subscription box.

MysticCharm
UltraLushie

I would also like this, and it has always been hit and miss on whether I receive one with my orders.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

FluffyBex
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Yeah I was sure I asked for one with the previous order but they say no ... I defo did this last time so be interesting to see what happens this time! 

ckling171
Handmade Helper

Absolutely. I am in the USA and the sub box is one of the few UK items I get. I would love the option to toggle it every box, because then if I skip a box I can still get the new issue in the next box. It should totally be something they could set up. 

Jo-Marie
Bath Submerger

Not for me personally. I hate unnecessary packaging and waste.

Ideally the entire Lush Times would be available digitally but they are not there yet. 

FluffyBex
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Apparently there is a shortage of them currently ...