cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kitchen Sub Delivery... So Happy!

Doddiemae
Ickle Lushie Bot

Just wanted to see what people's thoughts were on this months box? I'm lucky enough to live next to the post office so hey my deliveries nice and early. I won't add any spoilers here for people still waiting (feel free to comment) but I am so happy! Definitely feels so much better value, with great retro and new scents/products. I'm so excited to use all of it... I feel that lush has definitely 'bounced back' since the last box and listened to feedback. What does everyone else think of the products? 

1 Accepted Solution

Metamorphabubbl
Ickle Lushie Bot

Just got my box, I think I'm in love. Very hard to talk about it without spoiling what's inside but wow wow wow! Everything smells amazing, I cannot wait to try it all and it's sitting on my desk right now so I can keep smelling it whilst I work.

Thanks to everyone who put in the work on this month's box to make it awesome, I love it it's so great!

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

tashafox
Handmade Hero

I *also* have the benefit of a Royal Mail sorting office on my doorstep, so my box got here this morning! Really happy with this months mix, if I had to change something it’d just be to get one bath bomb instead of two to allow for variety, but I use it all regardless so I can’t complain 🙂

The merch is so cute! The I’m also happy to have the products in there that are a little unique - Keeps things “fresh”😉😂

Metamorphabubbl
Ickle Lushie Bot

Just got my box, I think I'm in love. Very hard to talk about it without spoiling what's inside but wow wow wow! Everything smells amazing, I cannot wait to try it all and it's sitting on my desk right now so I can keep smelling it whilst I work.

Thanks to everyone who put in the work on this month's box to make it awesome, I love it it's so great!

View solution in original post

humbletoe
Handmade Hero

It’s my first box and I’m pleased with it, smells amazing! I prefer showers but I’ll say no more to not reveal anything but all items I voted for were inside... lucky me. It seems good value for money when you compare like for like items on their website. I’m subscribed for another month but not sure if I will continue after that depending on products available (waiting for butterball shower gel!). I’ve so much left from Christmas that will last a while. Overall, very happy!

robert
Lushie

Apparently some of the avoshowers have personalised names????? That’s AMAZING! 😍 And even the card has gold details and says #No.1 Fan!!! 😱

can’t wait to get my box! 🤩🥳

Yep mine does! I am really pleased by it (probably a bit to excited considering it is a shower gel, but what they hey, it makes me happy!) 

On the label it says:

"Good to know

This month it's personal! 1 year of Lush Kitchen subscription and you've had all 12 boxes, so here's a personalised Avoshower to let you know you're someone really special. "

Wow 🤩 That’s such a lovely detail, that’s why I love Lush so much, they still know how to surprise us after all this time! 

lushdan_
Bathing Master

Part of me feels a bit bitter I cannot lie. December was the only box I unsubscribed to and would have loved the personalised shower gel with gold card. Ah well

MysticCharm
Lush Hottie

I love all of the products in the box, and especially having my name on a product label.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

Christian
Bathing Master

I definitely wasn't the target market for this month's box (but, hey, we can't all be every month; the March box felt like it was tailor-made for me) but can absolutely see others being over the moon with this one. I'm most happy with the shower gel.

lush_obsessed_
Bath Submerger

I'm really happy with this months box, id say it was good value for money and as a bath person it ticks so many boxes 🙂 

Scottie
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Not my favorite box but a good one 🙂 I look forward to trying out the products. And I'm lowkey jealous of people having their name on the label! Also, I wish they published the voting results like they did last month, through the digital insert. I'm curious how people voted because ***SPOILERS*** I was pretty sure Sweetie Pie would make it and I was very pleasantly surprised to see Aqua Mirablis.