cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lush kitchen products you’d like to go mainstream?

Faithless
Handmade Hero

I’ll start:
Wash That Man Right Out Of My Hair it’s a firm favourite here and I’m nearly out. 

Sleepy bath oil tablet (or any solid bath oils at this point) 

Freeze shower gel - it reminds me of the shower cubes lush used to do. You’d put the plastic in the freezer and pop out one or two cubes for your shower (I’d love if they brought those back as well) 

What items from the Lush Kitchen box would you like to become mainline or to get more of? 

1 Accepted Solution

orangelush
Bath Submerger

grass anything ,sleepy perfume and bath oil , hot toddy ....actually  just  everything ...right.?!

View solution in original post

17 Replies 17

fawkes
Bathing Master

Smaragadine and the Gold Frankincense and beer shower jelly.

im so sad GFB is not in this box, I’ve waited 10 years for it, I’m heart broken 😢

I think we should start a petition to get that jelly back… even if it’s just for a limited online release. Everyone is so sad it’s not in the box. 

fawkes
Bathing Master

I would definitely sign that petition! i'm so sad about GFB, i'm going to have till winter and hope beyond hope it makes it onto the vote again unless they do a limited kitchen release!

vicki3142
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Pink brush strokes definitely and violet nights also smitten hand cream and what I would have loved to see was the snow fairy milk / body lotion that they made in the cloudy box as it was tiny bottle and went quickly or that in a body butter 

Nicolaap
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Agree would love pink brush strokes, my favourite mask ever. 

Scottie
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Bath oil tablets! Not necessarily the Sleepy one but just the tablets in general.

Also anything Jilted Elf scented. I absolutely adore the smell of the jelly that we got last year.

Yes to bath oil tablets. I’m seriously missing flowers barrow bath oil. 

Yes, the bath oil tablets! I really like the snap bar format. Just imagine all of those scent and color combos!

Metamorphabubbl
Ickle Lushie Bot

ooo Smitten hand cream for sure, and I agree about the Wash That Man shower gel. 

orangelush
Bath Submerger

grass anything ,sleepy perfume and bath oil , hot toddy ....actually  just  everything ...right.?!

View solution in original post

I agree with you about bringing the bath oils back, I would also like to see WTMOOMH shower gel become mainline as well as Yummy Mummy shower gel and bath bomb 😛

Kaleidoscope
Ickle Lushie Bot

Smitten hand cream for sure, it smelt gorgeous but also worked wonders on my dry skin. I also loved Abominaball shower jelly, yummy mummy body conditioner, smugglers soul face scrub and violet nights bath oil. I wish I could buy more of these. 

Josie
Ickle Lushie Bot

Smitten hand cream, Abombinaball Shower jelly, Heavenly Bodies and Yummy Mummy body conditioner

JoW
Ickle Lushie Bot

Not from the kitchen box, but I'd love pink brush strokes and avocado ice cream face masks from the fresh box to come out, they are both amazing!