cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

March kitchen box digital insert

Kaleidoscope
Ickle Lushie Bot

!!!!MARCH KITCHEN BOX SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!

So on the March Kitchen box insert there is a QR code that leads to some videos from the lush team talking about the products in this months box. I just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE this feature! It looks like this might be a regular thing, so I’m looking forward to watching these every month.

I loved hearing about how Mark uses Shaved Ice, and how lush are always looking to improve their products to be the best they can be. I also loved hearing about how Ale came up with Sleepy bath oil tablet and what he wanted to achieve with it that made it stand out from their other bath oils. The “how it’s made” video of Smaragadine bubble bath was really interesting as well, and Katrina talking about the dream journal they included in this months box.

One of the things I love about lush is that the products are actually used and loved by the people that make them. It’s very clear that the lush team are enthusiastic and passionate about the products they make, and it’s so nice to see.

What do you think about this new feature? 😊

21 Replies 21

Hello! Did you get the right QR code? There are a few included with the kitchen box. It should be the one on the green lush kitchen menu card that takes you to the videos.

I will try to post the link here and see if that works. (Sorry if not, kinda new to this forum myself). 😁

Thanks for the info! I didn’t subscribe to the March box. I just meant I hope they continue to do this if it is something new.

Thanks, I was using the wrong one. Got there in the end.

Ginge
Bathing Master

This sounds like such a good idea! I hope they continue to include the QR code in future boxes as I didn’t subscribe to this one. I love being able to learn about the product!

Rumoores
Handmade Helper

I totally missed this so thanks for pointing it out. 🙂

Scottie
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I love this idea! Always great to see inventors talking about their creations. I hope they'll continue doing it!

Flying_Fox
Handmade Hero

Thumbs up here! I thought it was brilliant