Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

May Kitchen Box Thoughts?πŸ’šπŸͺ…

LushingAlong
Groovy Kind of Lushie

SPOILER ALERTπŸš¨β€ΌοΈπŸš¨β€ΌοΈπŸš¨β€ΌοΈπŸš¨

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I’m really happy with this months box! I voted for Roller Yuzu and Avo so I’m super glad they were inside. I didn’t vote for Aqua Mirablis but I’m excited to try something new!! Diamond Dust has a WONDERFUL luxury scent😍 I love the menu card it’s so gorgeous! MAD ABOUT NO MUGπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ but the tote bag is very cute. All in all a winner to me! 

What are everyone’s thoughts??

31 Replies 31

robert
Lushie

I wanted a Lush Kitchen mug too, maybe for the 2nd anniversary? πŸ˜‚ The tote bag was gorgeous though! 😊

LushingAlong
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Haha yes maybe eventuallyπŸ˜‚ I love a good tote bag tho!  What are your thoughts on Diamond Dust? To me i can only describe it as the scent of a hairdressers!!πŸ˜‚ but I love it, I think the neroli really adds a luxury feel to it😍

I love the smell of Diamond Dust, I'm a sucker for anything shiny as well. Do you know if this is this a result of the 'create your own bath bomb' collab they were doing from one of the earlier boxes, or do we still have that to look forward to?

We still have that to look forward to.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

It smells amazing! Neroli is one of my favourite scents so I already knew I would love it πŸ˜‚ 

• My first thought when smelling Diamond Dust is β€œWow, when I have my own home, I want it to smell like this!!!!”  Then when trying to figure out exactly what I was smelling, I got fresh β€œwet” florals, possibly flowers after a sun shower.  I know that’s a weird way to describe it... πŸ˜‚

I’m really pleased with the tote bag, I think it’s something people will get more use out of! 

I agree! πŸ˜ƒ

KerriahValdis
Bathing Master

I adore all the scents so much omg DX I didn't vote for Yuzu as I remembered it in stores at Β£3.95 but omg it smells amazing so I'm actually not complaining, with some of the other stuff I feel my money was well spent this time. 

Roller feels like it's going to create an amazing bath and smells so  good! 

Diamond Dust is so pretty and smells wonderful

Avoshower smells great too, 

I can barely smell the body butter but my skin is rather dry at the moment and needs the pampering >.>

The tote bag will probably come i handy somehow :3 

I thought there'd be more to it with them hyping it up but I'm still happy with what's there :3 

However, I've skipped this next month's box and might do for a while, I have plenty of lush for a while. I might use Β£35 as a budget to create my own box as a birthday present to myself this month but after that I'm gonna try to not buy any for a while as I plan on moving some time this year and that money could go to savings instead of on luxury bath stuffs XD 

Christian
Bathing Master

Significantly better than last month's offering! I was close to cancelling my subscription altogether after that.

Two bath bombs and a bubbleroon is a little too bath-heavy for my tastes personally. If I look at each product individually though none are anything to complain at. Weirdly enough, I was dreading roller being included because I dislike another product in it's scent family but surprisingly I think it's the one I'm most excited to try of the three. 

Highlight of the box is Avoshower for me. Low point is probably Aqua Mirablis body butter, simply because I'm not really a fan of similar products, so I'll probably sell that on to someone else.

I won't ever use the tote bag (I'm more of a backpack sort of guy) but I can see how it was a thoughtful inclusion that would appeal to others.

Overall think it was a fantastic box despite not being in line with my personal preferences (but, hey, the March box was one of my favourites and I know others were disappointed with that so I can't complain). I can see it being one that others will be over the moon with.

rdelilah
Lushie

I’m pleased Roller made it in and Avoshower and Yuzu are growing on me. Not a fan of Aqua Mirablis though, to me it smells a bit like stale biscuits (sorry to anybody I offend by saying this πŸ˜…) and Diamond Dust has got one of those smells that you either love or hate, a bit like Marmite I suppose. Idk maybe I’m being too harsh, perhaps they’ll grow on me!
On a more positive note, I’m pleased with the tote bag as I feel like I could genuinely use this and I feel like Lush have listened to people’s concerns regarding the merch, while it isn’t for everyone we still got 5 items at the end of the day so I think we’ve got to give them credit for that πŸ™‚

I thought the exact same about the biscuit smell!  πŸ˜† But I used it today and it’s a very heavy scrub so it found it perfect for my feet, so I’ll forgive the smell because the product is good 

Oh okay, I’ll have to try it on my feet, thank you πŸ™‚

I loved the scrubby bar smell and immediately rubbed it all over myself, I can confirm it WAS TOO SCRUBBY! I love it completely but my body was covered in little red lines. Maybe it was get less scrubby as I use it otherwise I will also use it on my feet like you suggested.