Did you mean:Β 

My kitchen vote! πŸ˜ƒ

robert
Lushie

robert_0-1619253563330.png

I mean... can I say ADORE it? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Here's my vote!

kitchen-vote (11).png

I think this is one of those menus that’s so great that we need to receive 4 items from the vote and not just 3, I would be heartbroken if one of these don’t make it!!

What did y'all vote for? πŸ™‚

 

1 Accepted Solution

LemonBunny
Ickle Lushie Bot

Identical vote from me @robert !! First time I’ve been THIS excited about a box and would love for all four of these to make it in too! Exactly the kind box I think we’ve all been waiting for.

Banana isn’t really my vibe and I’m shaving my hair off for charity/to donate the length next week so probably won’t have much use for shampoo for a long while. Minor reasons for not voting for these two.

View solution in original post

20 Replies 20

Thank you! ❀️

devilot
Handmade Hero

 

F8F49505-27C4-4734-AC9B-234AD79D1176.jpeg

 

My vote: Intergalactic sg, Grass lotion, and the shower jelly. I missed out on intergalactic last time and have only recently fallen madly in love with Intergalactic and Grass!! I will be beyond disappointed if those two don’t win. 

I would have preferred the solid scrub over the jelly for scent and usage, but being in hot desert SoCal, there’s no way the scrub would survive the journey. 

UK Lushβ€” could you please use biodegradable cellophane to wrap meltables?! I’m willing to use an ugly melted blob, but can’t use when a product has melted all over other products and been absorbed by the peanuts and cardboard. πŸ˜•

PipSet
Bathing Master

I know right! Grass LOTION & Intergalactic Shower gel! What! So so excited. If just those 2 are in the box it'll make up for my April box disappointment!

YsorandomxP
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I voted the same way but without the intergalactic showergel (don't kill me please πŸ™ˆ). Reasons being that i still have a bottle that's nearly full ^^' I'm sure it'll get chosen tho so no need to panic haha. 

#TeamGrannyTakesADip

LushieLove
Handmade Helper

I’m so excited for this box - I just recently subscribed!!! I voted for the shower gel (hoping for a large size), lotion and jelly.  I didn’t vote for the scrub because I’m in the southeast US and I’m scared it would melt 😒.

JurdQuik
Bathing Master

Exact same vote.