Did you mean:Β 

My kitchen vote! πŸ˜ƒ

robert
Lushie

robert_0-1619253563330.png

I mean... can I say ADORE it? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Here's my vote!

kitchen-vote (11).png

I think this is one of those menus that’s so great that we need to receive 4 items from the vote and not just 3, I would be heartbroken if one of these don’t make it!!

What did y'all vote for? πŸ™‚

 

1 Accepted Solution

LemonBunny
Ickle Lushie Bot

Identical vote from me @robert !! First time I’ve been THIS excited about a box and would love for all four of these to make it in too! Exactly the kind box I think we’ve all been waiting for.

Banana isn’t really my vibe and I’m shaving my hair off for charity/to donate the length next week so probably won’t have much use for shampoo for a long while. Minor reasons for not voting for these two.

View solution in original post

20 Replies 20

Missc
Bathing Master

kitchen-vote (5).png

 

Nell13
Bathing Master

100% this was the hardest vote yet!  Deffo think this should be a community only pick

KerriahValdis
Bathing Master

I voted for Intergalactic shower gel, 93,000 miles shower jelly since I recently picked up a tea strainer sieve so I can use the jellies as bubble baths now :3 and the shampoo...already forgot what it's called...I'm tired XD 

What! You voted for 93 & not Grass! 

kay
Bathing Master

I voted for the same as you πŸ˜ƒ

LemonBunny
Ickle Lushie Bot

Identical vote from me @robert !! First time I’ve been THIS excited about a box and would love for all four of these to make it in too! Exactly the kind box I think we’ve all been waiting for.

Banana isn’t really my vibe and I’m shaving my hair off for charity/to donate the length next week so probably won’t have much use for shampoo for a long while. Minor reasons for not voting for these two.

View solution in original post

rdelilah
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I don't know whether I should sign up for June's box or not, June is my birthday month so it would be a bit sad to skip it but at the same time there's only 3 things in June's selection that I would use on myself, the other items aren't really for me πŸ˜…

What are the 3 products that you’d be interested in? 

rdelilah
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Intergalactic, Grass and the Banana soap but the only one I'm really CRAZY for is the shower gel so πŸ˜…

I've skipped it. I'm not a huge fan of those kind of scents and I wouldn't use the products so giving them a miss. I would like the banana soap though so if that makes the box I'd try and source one from somewhere πŸ˜πŸ’œ

rdelilah
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Yeah I think I'll probably skip the box and keep a look out for anybody who's selling Intergalactic as that's the only one I'm crazy for. 

LushBunny
Ickle Lushie Bot

Screenshot_20210424-133208_Chrome.jpg

 praying for a big bottle of intergalactic πŸ€žπŸ™πŸ˜

SundaySoaks
Bathing Master

I’ve forgotten how the subscription works - if I sign up and vote now, will this be the next box I receive? or will I get last months vote first?

Spellbound
Groovy Kind of Lushie

You will receive the box for which you vote. You wil receive the box with some products from the menu from this post.