cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surprise Items for Christmas in July🎄

LushingAlong
Groovy Kind of Lushie

What are we hoping for as a surprise item or two for the July Kitchen box? I hope they’re in conjunction with the Christmas theme of the votes. It would be weird to have some Christmas themed and some not??? What would be the point there!

9 Replies 9

Josie
Ickle Lushie Bot

I hope it’s Angel’s Delight soap, but I doubt it would be. 

MysticCharm
Lush Hottie

Ruby Red Slippers bubble bar, or The Magic of Christmas.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

Kaleidoscope
Ickle Lushie Bot

I hope the surprise item is Christmas themed too, I love that we are getting Christmas in July! I would be happy with anything So White or Snowcake scented. I also miss Plum Rain SG so that would be good too. I’m not sure they would include it but I miss Santa Baby lip tint and Santa’s lip scrub. It would be nice to get a product like that that we haven’t had in the box before. 

I love both Snowcake and So White, so would be happy with anything in these scents as well

MysticCharm
Lush Hottie

A festive scented dusting powder would also be lovely.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

JoW
Ickle Lushie Bot

I hope they are Christmas themed 🙂 I would love a festive scented body lotion or milk - snow fairy, golden pear, glogg or ponche would all be great! In fact just more seasonal body lotions all around, I still think pumpkin spice would be amazing for Halloween /autumn. 

LushBox
Ickle Lushie Bot

I'd love if we got a Christmas 2021 item early. In terms of retro Bar Humbug, Peeping Santa and Holly Golightly would all be amazing. 

I have a feeling it's going to be a non-Christmas themed, pre-release item, maybe haircare.

Maybe fairy-o? 🤞

I have been thinking it would be fairy-o for a while!