cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vote is now open

vicki3142
Groovy Kind of Lushie

What will u be voting for this mont as the votes open ????

CB157DDF-F33F-4999-8382-898120EAC2F9.png

20 Replies 20

Metamorphabubbl
Ickle Lushie Bot

I voted for both bath bombs and the shampoo! I'm excited to try the Granny Takes a Dip scent.

Scottie
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I'm voting for the lotion and both bath bombs 😊 I really like the look of Summer Blues!

YsorandomxP
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Y4ALL BETTER VOTE FOR GRANNY TAKES A DIP OR I'MMA THROW Y'ALLs BATHBOMB COLLECTION IN THE TOILET KTHXBYE XOXo

#TeamGrannyTakesADip

Savage 🤣

kay
Bathing Master

I voted exactly the same as you 😁

manekineko
Bathing Master

I'm back in for Avocado No-Wash. pls god no more karma, I wish they had put the jelly in the box and then released the shower gel. It is not a good scent for me. I know y'all REALLY need some Granny Takes a Dip, I hope it ends up making it in. Pls my bath bomb collection is all I have left no

MysticCharm
Lush Hottie

I voted for the lotion GTAD, and Summer Blues.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

LemonBunny
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Snap!

I love grass but don’t get on with shampoo bars, and the other two are scents that are widely available so not that exciting for me.

Josie
Ickle Lushie Bot

I voted for everything except the shampoo bar

Beccylushalot
Bath Submerger

Hi guys can you tell me how to vote please I been sent the link but when I click on it it just takes me to a page asking to sign up x

Hiya, there should be a sign in button as well (or else maybe the option will show if you click sign up), so sign in if you are already subscribed then scroll right down to the bottom of the page. You’ll see the voting GIF and vote now button

Brill thank you so much done it now voted for everything but grass shampoo bar xx

vicki3142
Groovy Kind of Lushie

When u sign in it should take you to scroll down  and let you assess the vote 

FluffyBex
Lushie

I voted for everything except karma 😀