Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're Listening ‌💚‌

Kel
Lush Team
Lush Team

Hello Lush Kitchen Community 👋 

Thanks so much for expressing your views and opinions on the latest box here on the forum, trust me it’s so much easier to read them all in one place. (Albeit in different threads😝)

I had an extended Easter break so I’ve not been online, but I wanted you to know you weren’t being ignored by anyone from Lush.

All of your comments are valued and have been noted and taken on board please believe me when I say this. I think what sets Lush apart from other businesses is that we do honesty have people (like me) who read customers opinions and ideas and pass them on to the powers that be.

A lot of consideration is had whilst making the monthly Kitchen box and we are trying to be as reactive as we can and in good time to ensure we are hitting your expectations and most importantly giving you what you’ve signed up for. I’m sure you can all appreciate it’s hard to please every single one of you, but we do give it a good go.

Some of you love the shower products, some of you express you have to enough shower gel to last a life time! Some don’t have a bath, some LOVE anything bath related! This is why we let the community vote collectively on what you’d like to see in the box from a menu of retro favourites and we then tailor the surprise products hoping to give you a range of product types for you to enjoy. This is from feedback we acted on from your thoughts early on when Kitchen launched.

April’s box in comparison to March’s box your right did seem empty and since this is the first time we’ve only included 4 cosmetic products throughout the whole year it was maybe a wrong move to have done this after such a full March box. I would like to reassure you though the value did meet £35.

Tweet and Bunny was such a close call! I wanted to show you all in the digital insert the vote results (something we’ve never done before) so that we could be transparent and show you that we hadn’t fix the vote. I too was gutted Tweet never made it….but maybe you might see him pop up in the future sometime, who knows!!? 🐤

Thank you to all of you that have been on this first Lush subscription ride with us, we are learning about what you like and dislike as we go so thanks for sharing. 

P.S Hit me up with some of your product menu ideas for the future! (and before you say it @robert I've seen your request for Intergalactic shower gel! 🤣

Kel x

1 Accepted Solution

Flying_Fox
Handmade Hero

Thank you for your post Kel. I’ve only been subscribing for two months (but have been buying lush for decades) and I’d love to see some really vintage products appear. More soaps would be lovely too.

I’ve been happy with the content of the boxes I’ve received so far but I think I’d echo a number of people on here in asking for swag/pin badges/notebooks to be more of an occasional thing rather than every month. I’d prefer my money to go on cosmetics.

❤️

View solution in original post

118 Replies 118

Kaleidoscope
Bath Submerger

I would love to see a box in the future for products that were up for the vote but didn’t make it. A second chance for some of the products we missed out on would be great, I’m sure there have been a lot of close votes before like tweet vs bunny. 

FluffyBex
Lushie

Please bring back Mamma Mia body spray! I’m so desperate for it, I’m sure you would rather I purchased the real thing from Lush than try to find a copy out there somewhere .... ☺️

SarahM
Lush Team
Lush Team

I would love to see 29 high street mini body spray or body lotion. (Anything 29 high street 🤣)

Fairy-o shampoo 😍

Bath oils

A strawberry/raspberry lipbalm

A sweet massage bar

I love the lush swag and would love to see maybe a knotwrap or exclusive tins. I loved the dream journal and in the future would love a lush diary 😍

Im not a huge fan off the jellies, i prefer shower gels but will def use them up.

I have loved my boxes and have subscribed from the start, i was disappointed with the contents but mainly as im not a jelly fan but  i will still use it. I look forward to future boxes! 

vicki3142
Ickle Lushie Bot

Im not a jelly fan either tbh and probably won’t get used unless the kids find it then they just sit there breaking it up in the bath 

robert
Lushie

Intergalactic? I don’t know her... I have never posted about it, like ever... 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😜

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. I’m so excited to see what the future holds for the Kitchen 😃.

I’d personally like to see Maypole body lotion, Guardian of the forest shower gel, Love and Light hand cream and something Grass or Ponche scented (a soap or a jelly?), those would all be great scents for the summer boxes! 🥳

Thank you again, and to the whole Kitchen team for always listening! 

well deserved robert ,hope for you there will be a i.c sg soon 

Ohh thank you soo much!! 😊☺️ i hope so too 🤞🏻🥰

Kel
Lush Team
Lush Team

I mean these suggestions are giving me life!! 😍

Intergalactic who!?? 

Flying_Fox
Handmade Hero

Thank you for your post Kel. I’ve only been subscribing for two months (but have been buying lush for decades) and I’d love to see some really vintage products appear. More soaps would be lovely too.

I’ve been happy with the content of the boxes I’ve received so far but I think I’d echo a number of people on here in asking for swag/pin badges/notebooks to be more of an occasional thing rather than every month. I’d prefer my money to go on cosmetics.

❤️

View solution in original post

LushBunny
Groovy Kind of Lushie

@Kel  Thankyou for this post, it is really nice to read and makes feel a whole lot better knowing that you are reading through all the comments and letting us know. It's much appreciated. I also agree with @robert  and would love a intergalactic shower gel 😍 I would like to see more things in 29 high Street too and also the scent that the IRL bath bomb was in. And I've only been a lushie for 4 years so I'm not familiar with any of the older stuff so I'm all in for more retro scents. A new lip balm sounds great, something for the summer like tutti fruity. More scented body lotions too. I'm getting carried away now lol. Again thankyou for your post. 

Intergalactic was one of my favorites too, I’m still salty I only bought one bottle, lol 

I’d love more body milks and more things in the grass scent! 

Honey
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Thanks so much for this post @Kel  and reassuring us that we are being heard! 

I’ve mentioned this on another thread but thought I’d drop it here too... I’m desperate for some solid products or just some different types of products in general! I am so so so bored by shower gels and shower jellies 😭. I love shower gels, bath bombs and bubble bars but they seem to be featured in almost every box. It is understandable because I guess it’s what people are voting for but I would SO LOVE surprise products to be product types that are more unusual so that lushies can have a chance to experience stuff they maybe wouldn’t be drawn to usually. A new body butter, solid serum, massage bar or other solid/naked product would be amazing... granted summer months aren’t the ideal time for naked products but I’m so disappointed products like Schnuggle didn’t make it into previous boxes! I absolutely love the naked products because I really think they showcase the unique, original and innovative nature of lush. I’d also love love love a new lip balm (something really creamy) because I was gutted egg snog lip balm didn’t make it in the Christmas box. There are so many amazing products that Lush have invented and developed that are super unique so I want the subscription boxes to drive the cosmetic revolution and include beauties like FUN, massage bars, solid body scrubs, solid body butters, solid lip scrubs, solid face cleansers and serums, solid conditioners, shower bombs, solid body conditioners (big blue scented would be amazing) and even solid shower gels just to mix it up a bit and encourage people to reduce their packaging! 

I know it must be so difficult to please everybody but I just thought I’d put my two cents in 😂

Completely agree!

nikeyboy
Handmade Hero

April’s box in comparison to March’s box your right did seem empty and since this is the first time we’ve only included 4 cosmetic products throughout the whole year it was maybe a wrong move to have done this after such a full March box. I would like to reassure you though the value did meet £35.

I would love to know how they came to £35? What is the breakdown?

We had a shower jelly which would usually retail at £11, a bath bomb (a maximum of £6.95), a small bubble bar at around £5.95 and a very small foot balm (£8?) How does it come to £35, or am I way off with my pricing there?

It is such a shame because I like all the products, but it feels like you are just ripping off your loyal fans. All you needed to do was include the Tweet AND the bunny and there would have been no problems.