cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

are we meant to get emails for the kitchen box when we pay?

fawkes
Bathing Master

I ordered two kitchen boxes for me and my mum, and i noticed on instagram people posting screenshots of emails confirming, saying 'Your order's in the kitchen- thanks!' with an order number and an invoice.

I've not gotten on, and i don't think i've gotten one for previous boxes either, but now i'm a little worried!

The payment seems to have been taken for my box, but i'm wondering if i should email lush customer service for confirmation?

4 Replies 4

Scottie
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Yeah, you should get a confirmation email. Are you sure your email details are correct and it's not going to spam? Seems weird that they would take a payment but not send you a confirmation.

I've checked my spam folder and nothing! i do get the emails notifying me it's time to vote, as well as the box dispatch email with the tracking links, so they have my email, I guess i'll have to send lush an email about it! i've also checked  my previous emails form lush for the past boxes and i've realised they've never sent me a confirmation email for any of the boxes, even though they've taken the payment and sent the boxes, so it's a bit strange that others are getting confirmation emails and i'm not! 

Scottie
Groovy Kind of Lushie

It does seem strange. It's probably best to contact customer service about this

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I think it would be best to check in with customer care, just in case. Better safe that sorry, right? : )