Body-Spray-black-in-white-bg-v2.gif

37 Replies 37

rdelilah
Lushie

Ooh, have we got a new body spray on the way @Jon ? 😛

What gave it away? 😆

LushBunny
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Ahhh give us a clue what's in it Jon 🙏 and when's it available? 

Oh okay... here's a little clue! 😉

salty bs.png

We don't have the date to share with you, but you won't have to wait very long at all! We'll do a full run down over in the Lush Voices blog when we have all the full details. Maybe we can ask Mark to tell us all about the release himself!

There are some more perfume releases coming up too but it a little too early to reveal anything on those yet. I do think there will be some excited folks out there, if the last body spray vote is anything to go by....

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Does that say Salty by any chance?👀

😯😅 Part of me still clings on to hope that it  might be Frozen scented? Because of Sea Spray? 😂🙈🙈🙈🤷‍♀️

I heard a whisper about it maybe being Salarium scented!

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

👀

Oh my god a perfume vote would be amazing, like the one in 2019! Please tell Mark to include Maypole and Ponche. I’m so sad those didn’t win then. 

Hey Robert! I should have maybe phrased that differently. I was just referring to one of the fragrances from the last vote that didn't manage to get quite enough votes. This fragrance should be finally getting it's chance to shine as a perfume, under a new name, in the not too distant future. 

Hoping it’s Iced Wine!!!!

Hi Jon 😁

Is this just a UK release or will it reach NA Lushies?  Is Lush going to continue to release perfumes or will it just be body sprays? 

Salty body spray is going to be a core range product, so it should make its way to other countries too! 

There are couple of new perfumes and body sprays coming soon!

Im praying space girl and sparkly pumpkin make it into the core range. I cant remember the others that didnt make the vote. Im excited 😁

Crayon aka Iced Wine was up for vote, and I'd love that to come out some day.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Same here and with the crayon going pretty soon I need something else to fill the Iced WIne hole in my life. 

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Although I want a hippopotamus for Christmas is coming back this year. 

Ame_Crab_2
Groovy Kind of Lushie

That would be a dream. I'm cherishing my SG and SP. 

Ooh, OTHER perfumes and body sprays you say? Do we have a date for these? 😛