cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scent Families/ Lush Fathers Day

KaiW
Admin
Admin

With the Fathers Day range landing tomorrow with products being an extension of the dirty line along with a brand new shower gel in the same scent as Fresh As fragrance.

New fathers day shower gel sharing its scent with Fresh As fragranceNew fathers day shower gel sharing its scent with Fresh As fragrance

We'd love to know - Is there any existing fragrances you think would work for seasonal products? Or which  Lush fragrance's would you love to see in other formats? Personally i would love a Furze shower gel/ bath bomb for summer! 

32 Replies 32

Scottie
Groovy Kind of Lushie

Furze shower gel sounds great! Or Flower's Barrow. Both would make great spring/summer shower gels. And I would love matching body conditioners!

Personally I would love to see more things with Cinders scent. I think it would be perfect for Christmas range. I recently got Vesuvio and it reminded me what an amazing scent that is! I'd take anything but would most appreciate a shower gel, lotion or body conditioner 😊

Golden Pear in a shower gel or body conditioner would be perfect for Christmas too!

For summer, I think Big would be great in new formats 😊

Yass for Golden Pear SG! 

MysticCharm
Lush Hottie

I'd love a Violet Cream/ Daddy-o scented shower gel for Spring.

I think Outback Mate in a shower gel and/or bath bomb would be perfect in the Father's Day range.

1000 Kisses Deep fragrance would be perfect in the winter range, and I'd love a shower gel or jelly, and a bath bomb/bubble bar in this.

```````Nothing is more memorable than a smell.

These sound great! Outback mate as a shower gel would be a DREAM, maybe even a body spray? That would also be perfect for summer!

Ooooooo yes, I'd love a body spray as well.

Outback Mate is such a unique eucalyptus scent, nothing else is like it on the market. Would love a body spray for hot months!

Metamorphabubbl
Ickle Lushie Bot

Please please please can I just have metamorphosis everything? Mostly bath and shower goodies but I just love it and miss it.please? Please 🙏

I'd also love more of the Two hearts scent, which we got as a solid perfume in the Feb box. I'd love it as a shampoo.

Also Demon in the shower made a banging shampoo when I used it accidentally once.

If you'd excuse me, I have to try this! 

Rentless is similar to Metamorphosis but that bath bomb extravagant! I miss the spicy smoky scent 😭😭

Honey
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I would love a Furze bath bomb! I’d also love Big as a body milk/body lotion or shower gel for summer! Sultana body milk or body scrub would be great and I really want more coffee scented products! I really miss Percup massage bar ️. I’ve also recently fallen in love with the Vanillary scent so a Vanillary body conditioner would be amazingggg 😍😍😍

Spellbound
Groovy Kind of Lushie

THBAO or Violet cream shower gel/cream or body lotion will be great! They will be nice for Valentine's day or some spring holidays.

Walter Bunny body butter, Mamma Mia body spray/perfume, something with Vanillary scent will fit any season.

Creme Anglaise foot or hand cream, hair conditioner or mask will fit Halloween, Christmas or Easter.

Spellbound
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I forgot to mention Walter Bunny perfume/body spray! I am ready for it at any time of the year!

CKLush33
Bathing Master

Sun, and/or Superworld Unknown bath bombs for summer! Hairdresser's Husband for summer too - a light lotion or cream would be nice. The Smell of Freedom and Tank Battle towards Fall / Winter time in a bath bomb, shower gel and/or lotion/cream. I would also love all perfumes to be available in 30ml sizes!! Also, would be nice to have more selections with the body sprays especially with summer coming up - like a little pot of energy scented body spray for a summer spritz! 

sun(bodyspray ), is the one for me too and brightside  ,what would love do (bodyspray),

furze ,grass   for summer products as sg and b.lotion .cinders and the polar bears nose (christmas 2019 shower bomb)for winter/christmas ,lord of goatshorn (ok ,if not another licorise scent)   for halloween , violets and grass for spring . and a rad dad/fresh as shower jelly for fathers day 

LushBunny
Groovy Kind of Lushie

I just got a email saying you can shop the range now!!!

Lush_gra
Bathing Master

Personally I'd love to see Leap Frog come back as a shower gel!

I'd certainly buy a bottle or two.

AshleyMacD
Lush Team
Lush Team

An R&B / Revive perfume or body spray would be amazing!

Charity Pot bath bomb

(All year round - not just campaigns etc)

Bring back Karma Kream!!

(Why was it discontinued??)

Karma Bath Bomb / bubble - customers ask all the time for one.

Watermelon body scrub

Creamy Candy shower gel 

- - - Join me on Instagram & TikTok! My Fragrance and Beauty account is @myscentoftheday - - -

Creamy Candy shower gel sounds good to me!